Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What's the hardest question you have ever been asked?

What's the hardest question you have ever been asked?

For me I had a fair few difficult questions fired at me on Friday.. I wasn't keen on, 'such as?'when I said I am quite well aware of my strengths and weaknesses.. but the worse question, (especially in the setting of a kind of interview) was, 'What has been the most difficult stage of your life so far?'  For me that's a very tough question - especially as I am always honest. 

So, what questions do you hate to be asked? 

Posted - August 6, 2017

Responses

Where were you on the night of April 2, 2002, and do you have anyone who can vouch for you. ;+
      August 6, 2017 12:28 PM MDT

I hope you don't get asked that ever again then.
      August 6, 2017 12:32 PM MDT

Well....... ;+
      August 6, 2017 12:42 PM MDT

• Health related questions have been hard.
    My grandma had bad diabetes and they were going to have to amputate her legs and I remember her hugging me and asking "What should I do?"
    I just told her to listen to the doctors and do whatever they tell you and we will move you to our town and care for you.
    She had it done, but she had a lot of other health issues as well and she never had a great quality of life after the amputations and she had a lot of pain until she passed away.
    When my dad was really sick he asked me "What do you think it is, what should I do?"
    After he passed away I still feel guilt because I couldn't help him.
    Theses are the hardest questions I've been asked so far in life.
      August 6, 2017 12:38 PM MDT

I agree, questions where we are helpless and unable to help are infinitely worse.
      August 6, 2017 12:47 PM MDT

probably things that are noone's business
      August 6, 2017 3:33 PM MDT

Draw and label the lumbar plexus please?

Draw and label the brachial plexus as well.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 6, 2017 8:18 PM MDT
      August 6, 2017 4:45 PM MDT

• The only one that comes to mind is a question that my father asked me when I was ten years old ...

"If it takes a chicken and a half, to lay an egg and a half in a day and a half,
     how long does it take for a bow-legged monkey to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?"

He told me that if I took my time and thought about it, it would probably be the first answer I came up with.
    So I took a few guesses and each time he'd say, "No, take your time and think about it."
    About four years later, I begged him to tell me the answer.  He said, "Do you give up?"  "Yes! Yes," I said.

He replied, "So did the monkey."
      August 6, 2017 5:17 PM MDT

• I don't recall exactly, but I'm sure it was during a job interview.
      August 6, 2017 5:51 PM MDT