Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Shopping » If the customer behind you accidental bumps you with their buggy, do you say something or just ignore it?

If the customer behind you accidental bumps you with their buggy, do you say something or just ignore it?

Posted - August 7, 2017

Responses

I turn around to see who it is.  If it's an elderly person, I don't usually say anything.  If it happens more than once, I might stand at the side of my cart or say something of it's someone younger who is leaning on their cart reading a magazine.  Take a look at folks these days - when did shopping carts become walkers?
      August 7, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

i would just ignore it unless i got hurt bad
      August 7, 2017 3:29 PM MDT

Funny you should ask!  Just yesterday I was in a grocery store standing between two displays.  I wasn't concerned about blocking a passageway because there were only a few other customers in the store.  Well, one came along and instead of politely asking me to move, pushed her cart into my back!  I said out loud to my wife that the lady had pushed me and stared at the woman in disbelief.  She (the woman)  just ignored me.
      August 7, 2017 3:39 PM MDT

I turn around and shove the cart back at them, hard. (Only in my imagination, I really just ignore it).
      August 7, 2017 3:50 PM MDT

If it's a hotty, I turn around and say thank you. Otherwise I ignore. Most people are polite and say "sorry". I say "no prob".
      August 7, 2017 5:23 PM MDT

I bust a cap in their behind.  

August 7, 2017 11:48 PM MDT

• "I just follow them home and that night .... !"

August 8, 2017 12:30 AM MDT

• I ignore it until we get to the parking lot. Then I just run over them with my car.(Yes, I'm kidding)

August 8, 2017 4:51 PM MDT