Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Chemical weapons. Germ Warfare. Nuclear bomb. Which way would you like to die in a war? What for?

Chemical weapons. Germ Warfare. Nuclear bomb. Which way would you like to die in a war? What for?

Posted - August 11, 2017

Responses

I dont want to die at all. And certainly not from either of those 3 causes. They are all slow an debilitating (unless you are standing near where the bomb hits)
      August 11, 2017 7:39 AM MDT

Which would be the most painful and slowest JakobA? It would be a blessing to be at GROUND ZERO! Kaboom and it happens so fast you feel nothing and are obliterated. Thank you for your reply. I don't think we will have a choice. :(
      August 12, 2017 3:03 AM MDT

Frankly, I see no reason to rank them. All are awful, and 'the worst' if it happened to me,
      August 14, 2017 11:48 PM MDT

As you must certainly know by now I ask the questions that occur to me without editing them. You see no reason to rank methods of horrible death. I am curious about it so I asked. Different strokes. Whether my questions are reasonable or annoying to you or others I ask them because they all matter to me or I wouldn't ask them. Thank you for your opinion and Happy Tuesday JakobA! :)
      August 15, 2017 3:44 AM MDT

Gimme the germs. I have a very good immune system. I'll survive.
      August 11, 2017 1:48 PM MDT

i dont think they should have a war at all
      August 11, 2017 4:51 PM MDT

Unless one decides to take one's own life, and can do so competently (much more difficult that you might think), one does not get to make that choice.

There's no guarantee that any of those three options will even be harmful, let alone fatal in individual circumstances. Warfare is a game of statistics, not individuals. For example, it's possible for someone to be immune to some degree to some biologicals. Circumstances may allow some to escape a chemical attack (changing winds?). There were even Japanese that were close to the epicenters of both the Hiroshima and the Nagasaki nuclear devices that survived into their old age.  

But if that's to be my fate then the nuclear weapon, definitely; provided that I can be well within the effective range of the high-power gamma radiation burst and not shielded from it by anything. That way the body's entire nervous system will be destroyed, instantly. Before pain can travel to the brain the brain will cease to exist. As an added bonus the entire body will most likely be vaporized at the same time. Otherwise they're nearly equally horrifically slow and painful ways to move on to one's greater reward.
      August 15, 2017 10:13 AM MDT

Quickly. 
      August 15, 2017 10:16 AM MDT

You rang my love?
      August 15, 2017 10:18 AM MDT

Nuclear Bomb but it would have to be near the bomb site so i can be instantly vaporized. Otherwise i would rather forget the whole thing.
      August 15, 2017 10:18 AM MDT