Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Those who HATE are either divine or slime depending upon whether or not you are one of them. How can anyone defend/support murderous haters?

Those who HATE are either divine or slime depending upon whether or not you are one of them. How can anyone defend/support murderous haters?

Posted - August 13, 2017

Responses

i dont support hate
      August 13, 2017 5:13 PM MDT

I dont know anyone who does RosieG. Are you feeling alright?
      August 13, 2017 5:15 PM MDT

Well what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia was the result of AMERICAN CITIZEN murderous haters cp. They have many members and fans and supporters. White Nationallists, White Racists, ALT-RIGHT WHITES, Skinheads, KKK members. David Duke said it would be the White Nationalists who help Trump achieve his goals. The speech Doofus Donny gave blamed everyone without ever mentioning the real perps. He couldn't bring himself to call out WHITE RACISTS since they make up some of his base and he will not mention it. He supports murderous haters. At least insofar as he needs them to stay in his base. They all support one another. American citizens who surround us and live among us. We decry Muslims who support their terrorists. Why don't we  all call out the murderous devils who live among us and despise us unless we are WHITE too? You ask if I am feeling alright? No I'm not. I'm disgusted with the perversions we are witnessing and experiencing and tolerating and accepting. You know I say what I think. SIGH. Thank you for your reply cp. Did I answer your question? 

August 14, 2017 2:52 AM MDT