Discussion » Questions » History » Since records began there have been so many extinct civilizations/societies. Might whites in America/worldwide be futurely extinct?

Since records began there have been so many extinct civilizations/societies. Might whites in America/worldwide be futurely extinct?

Some used-to-be civilizations

Akkadian, Hittite, Mycenean , Neo-Assyrian, Indus Valley, Angkor, Han & Tang Dynasties, Anasazi(some say they are not extinct), Western Roman, Izapi, Maya,  Munhumutapa, Olmec, Sumer, Ancient Egypt, Babylonian, Etruscan, Ancient Levant, Classical Greece, Byzantine, Qin Song Mogol and Qing,Tokugawa Shogunate,Aztecs, Incas, Cahokia, Rapa Nui, Norse, Pitcairn Island, Malden Island, Flinders Island, Aborginal Tasmanians

Posted - August 13, 2017

Responses

Thank you for your thoughtful reply TWO! :)
      August 13, 2017 9:20 AM MDT

There was a time when they though that the leading race in terms of number would be Asian... The thinking, was, I think, that they were having large families and their populations were growing at an amazing rate.. However, since then, countries like India, China etc. have reduced their birthrate drastically. So who knows.. Much as I am white too - it would kinda serve us right if we were no longer the head honchos 
      August 13, 2017 9:19 AM MDT

Whites are not the most numerous  Addb. Both China and India surpass us population-wise. I guess those in India would be considered "white" because they are neither oriental nor black. I think something like 61% of Americans are white. Used to be more and will be less as we move ahead in time. I'm "white" too I guess since I'm not oriental or black. However I don't feel white at all. I have always identified with minorities. I am of Armenian heritage. The Turks committed Genocide and wiped out 1.5 million of my people. Then later Hitler did the same thing with the Jews only he more than quadrupled the murders. I  identify with Jews too. I feel a very close kinship with them. My parents were immigrants. I identify with all of them as well. My parents and grandparents came to America for a better life. They never would have wanted to come to Trump's America. He has defiled it and tainted it and contaminated it. I don't know if we can ever rid our country of the destruction/stench he has wrought in such a short time. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 14, 2017 3:41 AM MDT

maybe
      August 13, 2017 4:55 PM MDT