Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Is the Sun brighter now than when you remember and some days unbearably hot? Is sperm count down globally as well?

Is the Sun brighter now than when you remember and some days unbearably hot? Is sperm count down globally as well?

A relationship is yet to be established.

Posted - August 13, 2017

Responses

The scrotum assists mechanically in maintaining the correct temperature  to produce viable sperm.
      August 13, 2017 12:37 PM MDT

Yeah, the sun is brighter because it is getting ready for the big eclipse event. As far as the sperm count goes, uh, I have no plans to get samples from the billions of men around the world. 
      August 13, 2017 12:44 PM MDT

I've no idea whether the sun is hotter... I think that certainly there are places where they have hotter weather and more of it.. but not the UK, we keep getting rain..so I can't say. 

Sperm counts are considered to be down in many countries.. I don't believe it's necessarily connected with the sun... more likely stress, more unhealthy lifestyles and obesity and pollution. 
      August 13, 2017 1:01 PM MDT

As the famous Chinese Philosopher, Wun Hung Lo once said..."Hoo gives a crap?" So ask Hoo.
      August 13, 2017 2:44 PM MDT

not that i know of
      August 13, 2017 4:24 PM MDT

It's always been bright and unbearably hot in Florida, maybe that's why people here are bonkers. Not sure about the sperm count thing, people still keep popping out babies left and right.
      August 13, 2017 7:20 PM MDT