Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » I went fishing this morning and nobody was catching anything. Do you think the fish were at church Sunday school?

I went fishing this morning and nobody was catching anything. Do you think the fish were at church Sunday school?

Posted - August 13, 2017

Responses

The fish were in school just not in church and as far as anyone again catching fish not so much Sunday as someday. This post was edited by O-uknow at August 13, 2017 2:25 PM MDT
      August 13, 2017 1:35 PM MDT

maybe sleeping late on Sunday Morning?
      August 13, 2017 2:18 PM MDT

Sharknado!
      August 13, 2017 3:36 PM MDT

probably
      August 13, 2017 4:22 PM MDT

• You may have been using the wrong bait or technique. My IQ is the highest in my high school's history, so I learn anything quite quickly. The first time I went fishing, I went with my brother and my first brother-in-law. They had been fishing often. In a few minutes, I caught three catfish, while they caught nothing. My brother Al asked me to trade places with him, and I agreed. In my new spot, I caught catfish even faster than at my first position, while my companions still caught nothing. When we quit for the day, I had 24 catfish, and they had none. Was that beginner's luck or great natural skill? If I was with you, I might show you how to catch more fish. 
      August 31, 2017 5:35 AM MDT

• Show me, please. I've only tried fishing a few times, and I never had much luck. 
      September 17, 2017 8:21 AM MDT

• Maybe Reverend Hammerhead Shark was delivering the sermon. 
      September 17, 2017 8:23 AM MDT