Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » David Duke is in his gloryplace. He told Trump "better look in the mirror and remember who put you there". Trump FEARS hate groups. Why?

David Duke is in his gloryplace. He told Trump "better look in the mirror and remember who put you there". Trump FEARS hate groups. Why?

They're among his most loyal peeps. He is where he is because of them. Why should he be scared to death of offending them?

Posted - August 14, 2017

Responses

• Please get your facts right. 
    https://youtu.be/XgtxrCD9iCk This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 14, 2017 8:52 AM MDT
      August 14, 2017 5:22 AM MDT

At present, the Nazis are praising him for what he didn't say about Charlottesville.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/13/one-group-loved-trumps-remarks-about-charlottesville-white-supremacists/?utm_term=.8de201d66540 This post was edited by HarryDemon at September 8, 2017 7:56 AM MDT
      August 14, 2017 8:36 AM MDT

Then they are stupid (not that it is a surprise)....President Trump condemned  Hatred and Bigotry. 

Duke ceretainly felt attacked:

Duke slammed Trump's response to the protests on Saturday, tweeting that Trump should "take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists."

"So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us," Duke wrote.

August 14, 2017 9:03 AM MDT

Just because BLOWHARD opened his pie hole and said this lie about how he hates haters, he is the reason for all haters coming forth in his Presidency.

And you KNOW it. 

Of course he is going to distance himself from DUKE.  He can get impeached for this.  Even his sick cabinet does not want to be affiliated with the Grand Dragon PIG OF PIGS. 

He has to blow the way the wind takes him and if he goes against too many backers, he is going to be waiving his baton at no one. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 14, 2017 9:13 AM MDT
      August 14, 2017 9:05 AM MDT

Trump has disavowed Duke for years. Before 2016 campaign,  he refused run as a particular party's nomination  because Duke had previously  been its candidate.  
    The first time it was mentioned to him that Duke had endorsed him...the first thing out of his mouth was I disavow. This was during a  campaign speech. 

August 19, 2017 9:26 AM MDT

You must be exhausted.  Trying to put out all Trump's fires.  Try being accurate first and foremost.

Do you KNOW who you are talking to here? 

Are you KIDDING?

When every major TV network is blasting this creep to the rooftops, there you stand with your little flag waiving.

What are you waving at?  People who think like this  would be great marriage partners for serial killers.  Some people  would have defended Ted Bundy  to the death of the entire state before they would admit he was a bad guy.  Or BTK.  Like his own wife.   She swore up and down she didn't know or hear a thing. 

I guess you can shut out everything if people like this are on the planet.

There is no talking to people who do not want to know. 

NO TALKING AT ALL. 

August 19, 2017 9:36 AM MDT

You are right, there is no talking to some people.  
    But I know I seen and heard Trump disavow Duke over and over again.  I know Duke complained that  Trump  attacked them. 
    Now you may believe it is all for show but I am not into conspiracy theories  so much as others on here.
      August 19, 2017 4:33 PM MDT

• That doesn't mean he supports them. 
      August 19, 2017 9:02 AM MDT

YES IT DOES, KAREN.  That is EXACTLY what it meant. 

Give it up.

August 19, 2017 9:36 AM MDT

• Nope. 
      August 19, 2017 9:40 AM MDT

August 19, 2017 10:32 AM MDT

Oh yeah, right.  TODAY he is.  Yesterday?  Oh we are not loyal if we bring that up.
      August 14, 2017 9:08 AM MDT

• If you watched the video, you would see he was denouncing them back in 2000.
      August 19, 2017 9:35 AM MDT

Well, he was DENOUNCING them because he was trying to WIN.  NOW?  He is really seeing who his fan base is and what is left of it.

This is not 2000.  This is TODAY and this is what is working for him.  This is all he has left.  THIS IS DISGUSTING.

August 19, 2017 9:38 AM MDT

• What was he trying to win in 2000? He wasn't running for anything back then. 
      August 19, 2017 9:39 AM MDT

He was garnering attention.   HE LIES.  WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WAS DOING IN 2000?  I don't remember.  If it made my point to you?  I would look it up.  But you remain in this NOPE NOPE NOPE mode that you think is gaining some vantage point to a POINT I DO NOT GET AT ALL.

I mean look around.  Obviously my opinion carries no weight.  But whom do you admire that is on his side?  Can't you see the seething oily evil that surrounds this pig?  No one anyone admires is with him.   And I am not a follower of anyone else.  But when everyone I love is denouncing someone that is THIS SUSPECT, maybe I would re-think my position and say "IS HE A RACIST?  COULD I BE WRONG?"

I don't care what he said in that speech.  He disgusted millions and when he came back  he disgusted them even more.  Corporations by the droves are leaving anything they partnered with him on.  People are resigning in DROVES.

So, why NOPE NOPE NOPE?  Are you this LOYAL?  I'm sorry for you.  Really. SORRY.

I have a best friend like you. This is nothing personal.  I love her.  I think there is something fundamentally wrong with the way she draws conclusions, but she is a great person.  So, nothing personal, I am FLABBERGASTED though.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 19, 2017 10:40 AM MDT
      August 19, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

So, Trump is KNOWN for being TRUTHFUL NOW?

He was and IS  a closet racist.  Now he is not closeted any more.  Now that his base is running away in droves, he will try and spin it to YOUR liking so you can smooth over his gross remarks and you can still hold your head high?

He is  a FREAKING racist and if you seriously are not, you cannot have a conscience and not smell the rot in that seat he is occupying. 

He denounced David DUKE?  So what.   He hired Jeff Sessions as Attorney General.  I suppose that guy is okay with you too?

OH and BY THE WAY?   He denounced half the members of his cabinet that he has hired.  No one else will have anything to do with him.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 19, 2017 9:43 AM MDT
      August 19, 2017 9:41 AM MDT

probably cause he dont like them
      August 14, 2017 10:41 AM MDT