Active Now

Thebigd
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » Sometimes you feel like a.............................. Sometimes you dont.

Sometimes you feel like a.............................. Sometimes you dont.

Posted - August 14, 2017

Responses

an a$$hole.
      August 14, 2017 2:27 PM MDT

Hhahahhahah Good one Element 99. ;)
      August 14, 2017 3:24 PM MDT

• Sometimes you feel like a "knot," sometimes you don't.

August 14, 2017 2:29 PM MDT

OMG Best Answer. ;}
      August 14, 2017 3:25 PM MDT

Packet of cheetos, (Sorry if I spelled that wrong.. our version is wotsits) - I confess.. I ate TWO packets this evening... I was very, very stressed, felt very sorry for myself after a traumatic event.
      August 14, 2017 3:17 PM MDT

HEY! STOP THAT! 

Whatever is stressing you out (unless it's family) just isn't worth worrying about. And if it is family then solve the part of the problem that you have influence over and remember that you can't do anything about the rest. Don't sweat the small stuff, and everything but family is small stuff.

And for goodness sake don't feel sorry for yourself either. Just remember that the poorest person in the western world lives in more relative comfort, better health and safety that the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt. This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at September 30, 2017 8:09 AM MDT
      August 14, 2017 3:27 PM MDT

Aww bless you .. I knew you loved me really.. It was something I had to do... it was unpleasant.. I have a phobia... it was something to do with needles...it hurt a lot and it didn't go well..  I made a mess of it.. iI am now very bruised and sore. I had been dreading it.. I knew it had to be done... and it's for the long term good...I was just glad when it was done.. but I felt a little shocked and grossed out.. I hope I don't have to do it again for a long time.. but it was a short term thing.. well apart from the bruising.. so my feeling sorry was temporary thank goodness.. lol and the two packets of wotsits helped :)
      August 14, 2017 3:41 PM MDT

Hey! I never said that I didn't like you. I actually do like you. We just have radically different political viewpoints and very different interpretations of "recorded" history.

And I can understand that thing about needles. I don't much like them either, and I've got good plumbing, or so says every phlebotomist that I've encountered. (The better half is the one I really pity though; she has that same fear to the 10th power and has small veins. It took 5 "sticks" to collect for the blood test when we got married.) One of my kids has that same fear too. But now they inject drugs all the time. It's OK though as the oncology patients ask for them as they're keenly aware of that fear in most people.

Anyhow, no shame in that fear, it's not irrational like people that don't experience it claim. I'm glad the event has passed and hopefully the bruising will last far longer than any physical or psychological pain, and the bruises are short lived at that. 
      August 15, 2017 10:25 AM MDT

Everyone has different radical viewpoints than this guy. 

Who thinks like you?  Even Trump is scratching his head.
      August 15, 2017 10:26 AM MDT

Just what are you talking about ?

This sub-thread has nothing to do with Trump. It's about someone having a bad day and someone else expressing understanding, compassion and sympathy about that, even offering a bit of a "pep" talk.  

Are you trying in a round-about way to express your hatred of me?
      August 15, 2017 10:31 AM MDT

You don't get to edit what is said on here. 

I mention Trump whenever I wish because you are very political and just mentioned politics.

What is at the forefront on this site?  TRUMP.  What do you chime in with at every turn?

Your baseless defense of all things Right WING.  So?  What else would i say?
      August 15, 2017 10:38 AM MDT

And where do you get that I want to edit what is said on this site ? Is that in response to being called out when you "say" something that is patently wrong?

Trump is at the forefront of this site only in your mind.

Baseless is when no facts are presented to back one's position, like you usually do (remember claiming that Baretta was convicted of murdering his wife when that was an outright falsehood). I actually present historical facts, the diametric opposite of baseless.
      August 15, 2017 10:45 AM MDT

Oh for god sakes. 

And where did I get this and where do I get that?

STOP

You never shut up about weird political opinions.  PERIOD.  THE END. 

And where did I get that?
      August 15, 2017 10:47 AM MDT

your moms so fat when the judge said "Order in the Court!" she said "Pie and chips please!" 

oops, wrong thread. ;+
      August 15, 2017 10:51 AM MDT

I don't hate you at all.

I don't even dislike you. 

But I do hate Trump and all his vast minions.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 15, 2017 10:53 AM MDT
      August 15, 2017 10:39 AM MDT

Knock Knock

Whos there?

Value

Value who?

Value be my Valentine? SHar to the Rona? ;D

August 15, 2017 10:53 AM MDT

whats a minion.
      August 15, 2017 10:54 AM MDT

Ahh, what can I say.. I am utterly captivating and anyone who talks or debates with me falls under my spell lol it seems even if you and I are poles apart, your wife and I have something in common.. I have small veins and had to do it myself so magnify small veins with my inexperience and incompetence re blood testing. It wasn't pretty!  
    Fortunately I heal fast :)

Oh and we don't disagree on recorded history... just your interpretation of it :P This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at August 15, 2017 1:18 PM MDT
      August 15, 2017 1:08 PM MDT

HAHHA I cant spell either. Im sorry you have a traumatic event. There must be something in the air right now. ;(
      August 14, 2017 3:28 PM MDT

• Adult.
      August 14, 2017 4:35 PM MDT

Adult. HAHAHAHAHAH ;D
      August 15, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

• Sometimes I feel like a serial killer and sometimes I don't.

August 14, 2017 5:23 PM MDT

Green person
      August 14, 2017 5:26 PM MDT

There's never a time I don't crave Almond Joy and Mounds. Never.
    :)
      August 14, 2017 8:14 PM MDT