Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » At first glance who do you think this is?

At first glance who do you think this is?

I just saw this picture today and it kind of looked like two different leading ladies to me.
I just want to see if anyone else sees it?
Who is she? (without googling it)

Posted - August 16, 2017

Responses

You're welcome, Truthseeker!
    And, yes, I truly, at first glance, thought of Kate Winslet.
    :)
      August 17, 2017 2:06 PM MDT

That chick from 50 First Dates. John Something-or-other's granddaughter.
      August 16, 2017 10:50 PM MDT

LOL!  At first glance I knew that was Drew Barrymore but I can see why you might have thought she looked like Kate Winslet.  
      August 17, 2017 6:17 AM MDT

• I still see it when I look at this question especially in her eye that's uncovered and the makeup and I do like both of those actresses so it's just a great picture all around, LoL.
    Thanks. : )

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 17, 2017 8:15 AM MDT
      August 17, 2017 7:46 AM MDT

Harry, it kind of looks like Elle Gouding as well.

Harry, thank you so much for friend request.  The only reason I never extended one to you is because I THOUGHT I ALREADY DID.  I don't know how that happened that you had to even ask me.  Of course, I am your friend.

I want to explain something I said.  I hate personal message and chat.   No one messages me, because I get it a lot from the powers that be on here?  Sharon shut up, etc etc... so when I see that number up there, I get a knot.  That is the only reason, that and the fact that I just talk to you right on here.

If you have something you want to say, say it here unless you have something you want to talk to me about.  THen tell me on here you are pming me and I'll take a look with no knot.

Thank you for being my friend.  I take that seriously. 
      August 17, 2017 9:42 AM MDT

• I think it is Drew Barrrymore. 
      August 17, 2017 9:37 AM MDT

I think so too, Simpathic  (what is a good nickname for this name of yours?)
      August 17, 2017 9:38 AM MDT

• A possibilty is my initials SZ. Russian names can be long, e.g. Irina Shaykhilslamova, Olga Konstantinovna Kurylenko, etc. Irina calls herself Irina Shayk. 
      August 17, 2017 9:45 AM MDT

AND I LOVE THEM.  I love those Russian names, including yours, but I hate TYPING them. LOL

SZ it is.   It is so much nicer hearing your views when I am viewing them from the correct lens.   Hearing that you are from that country helps me see the world a little more clearly.   It is so nice to really see you much better now, SZ.

SZ it is. 
      August 17, 2017 9:47 AM MDT

Oh no. That is Drew.  Hands-down.

Darn it.  I included the commercial.  You have to move it forward if you want to hear elle.  She's really good.   SOrry.

Love this song if you are in the mood.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 17, 2017 10:29 AM MDT
      August 17, 2017 9:39 AM MDT

• Oh,the video was unavailable maybe because I'm in Canada???
    I don't know, but I know who she is and she does kinda look like the picture.
    She's awesome!!
    Here's another one of her songs that I like.
    Maybe it will work, thanks. : )
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 17, 2017 10:37 AM MDT
      August 17, 2017 10:20 AM MDT

It worked. I'll try and post vevo to ya.  I can access it.   I am so used to youtube.   No one says anything because half the people are not that into it anyway.  LOL  I do it for me and anyone who cares.  I like her a lot too and the one I posted was Lights which is her first popular song over here.

Thanks, for this one too!!!!
    I'm working on Vevo.  It's different.   I'll keep trying.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 17, 2017 10:41 AM MDT
      August 17, 2017 10:36 AM MDT