Active Now

Reverend Muhammadovsky
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Massive van crash injures many in Barcelona. Another Charlotteville? Terrorists attack or just an accident?

Massive van crash injures many in Barcelona. Another Charlotteville? Terrorists attack or just an accident?

Posted - August 17, 2017

Responses

Was it for the same reason?

What is the correlation?
      August 17, 2017 9:36 AM MDT

August 17, 2017 10:37 AM MDT

Not heard about the Barcelona one yet... there are issues there I know. However - not the same thing.. terrorism for one and just plain pig ignorance for the Charlottevile one :(
      August 17, 2017 9:40 AM MDT

I 'm telling you my friend each day I get more depressed. And that is not me. SIGH I wonder when or if I will ever get ME back? Another question to ask. It's all over our news of course. It will drift over to you too. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Thursday to thee! :)
      August 17, 2017 10:08 AM MDT

Thank you... the reason I haven't heard is that I have been at work all day - and almost no one else in as it's summer break.. so no one really to tell me ... and when I came home I came here.. then did some gardening..  I tend not to keep that closely up to date with the news - I know I should but the news about Trump especially just makes me feel sad too. 
      August 17, 2017 11:24 AM MDT