Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Best meme ever..... come look...... nothing about Trump.

Best meme ever..... come look...... nothing about Trump.

It's about the voters.

Posted - August 17, 2017

Responses

Amen LOL
      August 17, 2017 2:08 PM MDT

LOL that says it ALL... all that I have thought and felt for all these months... I just truly could not and cannot understand why people accept Trump's appalling faults and glaring stupidity...NOW I know :P
      August 17, 2017 2:19 PM MDT

So far, only the sane people have answered. 
      August 17, 2017 3:29 PM MDT

That seems to cover everything---a profile of a typical member of the Trump base  (He was never preferred by a significant proportion of educated people.)   And because they weren't educated, they had no idea why having him as president would be a very dangerous thing.

And incredibly, they still don't realize what I just said in my last sentence.....
      August 17, 2017 2:25 PM MDT

Everytime I think I am done with this guy for awhile, he does something SO MUCH WORSE that I must address it.   That is kind of why Rosie is so nuts now.  She cannot believe it.

August 17, 2017 3:30 PM MDT

Nuts NOW? 
      August 17, 2017 3:49 PM MDT

Haa haaaaaa

Sometimes a few words are worth 1,000 pictures.  This was one of those times. 
      August 17, 2017 5:08 PM MDT

Where I live, I hear more from people saying more of the slant of the "Ryan Griffin" response to the top meme (in smaller print under the meme).

I liked how you worded your question -- "come look . . . nothing about Trump"
    :)
    Made me smile.

I've spent more and more time just shaking my head at the "events/words spoken and unspoken" lately in the USA. By Labor Day my head and neck will need WD40.

I'm glad you're around, Shar to the Rona. This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 17, 2017 8:59 PM MDT
      August 17, 2017 2:31 PM MDT

I know Welb, we can hold hands as the world deteriorates beneath our feet and still know that we are loyal to one another for the RIGHT reasons. 

I love this song.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 17, 2017 6:36 PM MDT
      August 17, 2017 3:31 PM MDT

Really like a lot of Ed SHeeran's songs :)
      August 17, 2017 3:46 PM MDT

I don't know why -- I know he's got a lot of talent -- I just don't seem to like Sheeran's music. Except for the first song I heard from him -- "The A-Team." That song is one of the best songs ever! No matter if Sheeran ever sings another song I like, that song will make me always like him. This song Shar to the Rona posted- - I liked that one a lot. I had not heard it before. So there are now two songs I like of his.
    And I must admit I liked a bit a recent song getting a lot of play -- about running up in the mountains. breaking his leg as a boy or something like that --  I liked it but it's getting played too much and I'm already tired of it but that's not Sheeran's fault.
    So, I guess this all means I like Sheeran a lot more than what I think.
      August 17, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

I agree with you. The A Team is amazing. Everything else he's done just pales in comparison. 
      August 17, 2017 9:04 PM MDT

I reread my comments around this thread about Sheeran -- they sound like I dislike him a lot. It's not so negative as I sound.
    And like I said, he did 'The A-Team" - - they don't come better than that!
      August 18, 2017 6:46 AM MDT

Wait a second -- (and thanks for the warm wishes of us sticking together and being loyal!) - -has there been a new Lord of the Rings movie? Ed Sheeran would have been around ten years old when those original three movies were made? Was this song made for a new rings movie?

I' m not a Sheeran fan at all, except for his "A-Team" song -- (the first song I heard from him.) This song here you posted is now the second best song I've heard from him. All his stuff sounds the same to me, except for these two songs mentioned. I never heard this song before - -I' m just confused- - I assume that a new Rings movie has been already made/shown in theaters and I missed it all? And Sheeran had a song in it? His age is what confuses me --  he seems too young to have had a song in the original Rings movies, unless a new one was made? Sorry for going on and on about it.
      August 17, 2017 6:41 PM MDT

As I've said, Trump always was, always is, and always will be Trump. The problem is with those who enable the behavior. As long as there are people who insist the Emperor is wearing clothes, the Emperor will be free to wreak havoc upon the land.
      August 17, 2017 3:36 PM MDT

I can't find that quote from Ryan Griffin online anywhere---do you have a source you can post?
      August 17, 2017 5:22 PM MDT