Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Which white racist group is superior and better than all the others? Or are they unidentifiable interchangeable undistinguishable?

Which white racist group is superior and better than all the others? Or are they unidentifiable interchangeable undistinguishable?

Posted - August 19, 2017

Responses

"Superior" and "better" aren't adjectives that can be applied to those groups, Rosie. You can have "least bad", and that applies to the smallest one, whichever that might be. It's least bad because it's corrupted the minds if the smallest number if people, is the least influential.
      August 19, 2017 7:04 AM MDT

I should have been more explicit m'dear. All religions think theirs is best. Within the group of religions. I wonder if within the group of WHITE RACISTS is there one group they all would acknowledge is 'best'? One group they all look up to and admire? I don't know what the template would be since I'm not up on white racist groups and their social standings. Maybe the one that has killed the most?  Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 19, 2017 7:13 AM MDT