Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » On occasion, my late husband walks heavy footed down the hall were our bedroom used to be. Did a dead loved one ever do something similar?

On occasion, my late husband walks heavy footed down the hall were our bedroom used to be. Did a dead loved one ever do something similar?

Posted - August 24, 2017

Responses

That is a phenomen that can occur;  might be a residual sort of effect by the deceased person that happens sometimes. 
    I moved into a room onetime where I began to hear distinctly footsteps pacing to and from in the room. Landlady informed me that began to happen after a previous tenant died (by suicide) some time ago. I could not sense any presence of a person,  just hearing the footsteps. I thought of saying something to the ghost  thing but didn't quite really have the nerve to do that. I was in the room for about 6 months. 
      August 24, 2017 8:51 PM MDT

Nice to have another person who has been haunted before as well. How can we NOT say there is something happening after we die. I hear, and now experience so many strange things that defy explanation since he passed. Died, not just walked by me. hahahhha
      August 25, 2017 11:22 AM MDT

Wow that is so weird/eerie. I am unsure if I believe or do not believe in spirits /ghosts etc... I just don't get why a spirit would bang around or that we could 'hear' their footsteps, as they do not have solid feet lol... but I guess all things are possible.. I feel so badly about that person taking their life, that is so so sad :(  I think If I heard loud footsteps I'd feel so damn scared I'd yell, 'Hey I"M Here!!!' hehehe.... I thnk I'd be so freakin nervous !!
      August 27, 2017 12:58 PM MDT

Oh yes.  I have a lot of paranormal experiences.

Not too many ghosties, but I have had occasion to confront a few.

I lived down the block from my parents house for awhile.  It was a house that a friend of mine owned and I knew his family since I was a kid.  Well a lot of them were dead by the time I moved in that house.

I was home alone and heard footsteps above my head going around in a circle.  It was very eerrie because there was no one else home but me.    When my roommate came in finally, I told him about it, and he acted like it was nothing.  "Oh, that's just grandma."

So then I go to sleep in my room and was woken up by a loud crash.  I open my eyes. There is nothing there.  It sounded like someone took a glass and smashed it on the floor, but it was a shag carpet and that could not have happened.   Apparently his dead brother was fond of doing that one.

There is more, but it is all kind of stuff like that.  So, I know what you mean.

August 24, 2017 8:59 PM MDT

So you DO know were im coming from Shar to the Rona. I wonder if they bring their sence of humor with them when they go bye bye. I wonder if they even see us when they pass this way again.......oh christ, i think i feel a song coming on....how did my bold type come on all by it self? HONEY, IF YOU DID THIS TO MY PUTER STOP IT, IF YOU DONT ILL KILL YOU dead or no dead. ;+
      August 25, 2017 11:28 AM MDT

I have a book to send you.

What is your address?

PM me and I'll send it to you. 
      August 25, 2017 11:29 AM MDT

Ok that would be amazing. Ill send you a book i think youd like to read too, AND ill draw you a cartoon dedicated to my My Shar to the Rona. Deal? hahahahah ;))
      August 25, 2017 1:11 PM MDT

• No :) I have not had that feeling or heard footsteps. sounds lovely though...  you should cherish that feeling then :)

August 24, 2017 10:15 PM MDT

I would rather cherish it with his socks on. lol 
    Seriously, that night he even sat on my bed, leaving an indention on the mattress. Now that was kind of creepy. I wasnt scared because i knew it was him, and i knew i wasn't trippin either because the room got ice cold during this time, and the temperature in the house was about 80 degrees. (we dont leave the air conditioners on allot because of the 1,000 dollar electric bill in the summer). The moments i DO treasure is when i feel the covers lift ever so slightly off my body then drop. I know that sounds impossible, but he does that occasionally. He told me he would do this kind of stuff after he died, and i guess he is a man of his word. LOL
      August 25, 2017 11:19 AM MDT

Ok, i think i will. Thanks Jaimie. :)
      August 25, 2017 1:09 PM MDT

• :)
      August 27, 2017 12:51 PM MDT

Wow that is really something carbon... so you HEAR footsteps ? I 'd be just incredibly nervous lol. My friend is a nurse and when she was in her residency she worked near a room in a hospital that people told the desk, 'there's a 3 yr old boy who plays in the closet'... As in three or four various people told the nurses they heard a boy in the closet of the room playing and humming and even the door would open slightly. Come to find out , there was a boy who passed over 50 years ago in that room.... WOW. He was a toddler when it happened and his name is on the door.. the room apparently was dedicated to him. THAT just freaked me!!!! I had never really believed in spirits coming back, or ghosts etc but hearing that story was something- just like yours; it makes me nervous yet also endearing as well :)  I'm sure your hub is with you even when u don't hear too...
      August 27, 2017 1:03 PM MDT

Yes, I knew his  foot steps when i heard them. In fact, at first it took me a second to remember he was gone. Maybe because it was only 8 months since he died. ;O
      August 27, 2017 1:16 PM MDT