Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Would you stand naked in front of your house for 10 minutes for 100 dollars?

Would you stand naked in front of your house for 10 minutes for 100 dollars?

Posted - August 26, 2017

Responses

Hey!  No one told me you were taking my picture!  What's even worse is that you posted it here!  Ok, in addition to the $100, now you also owe me $1,000 for taking the photo, and another $5,000 for posting it! Grrrrrrrr!

~

September 3, 2017 8:21 AM MDT

Shhhhhhhhhh did you hear that? did you say something Randy D?
      September 3, 2017 8:51 AM MDT

Cheap at the price. 
      September 3, 2017 1:18 PM MDT

• 10 minutes naked for $100 in front of a house in a neighborhood with other people living there during the day?
    I wouldn't do it in front of my own house, but if a woman dared me to do it and I was sure there were no kids around I would probably do it just because she dared me.
    She wouldn't even have to pay.

I don't want to go to jail or offend anyone, but I do take risks sometimes because I think I could possibly get away with it.
    10 minutes is pretty quick and I might see 2 cars go by or a neighbor come outside and yell at me?
    I would just wave and pretend like everything's normal then I would get dressed and get the heck out of there.
    If it makes the woman I'm with laugh then it was worth it.

Realistically I live out in the country so I can stand in my front yard and pee if I want and nobody ever sees me.
      September 3, 2017 1:51 PM MDT