Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » There are different affection levels for partner/child/friend/acquaintance. Ever feel affection for someone you just met? HOW?

There are different affection levels for partner/child/friend/acquaintance. Ever feel affection for someone you just met? HOW?

I have.  I'm not sure why but there are some people with whom you click immediately and some people you will never click with for all eternity.Good Vibes? Something you recognize in them that's also in you? Something you see in them you wish were also part of your character? It's really nice when it happens though it doesn't happen that often!

Posted - August 28, 2017

Responses

I feel affection for everyone I meet.  Until they prove otherwise, I am open to being as kind as possible.  That doesn't mean I embrace everyone with open arms, but I always have high hopes that the person in front of me has the same situation we all are in.  We are human and we have problems we all can share and understand.

August 28, 2017 10:08 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Shar. That looks suspiciously like Grumpy Cat. I love the cats. The 'I hate him"? Not  so much. This post was edited by RosieG at August 28, 2017 10:10 AM MDT
      August 28, 2017 10:10 AM MDT

I have the Evangelical Book.  LOL

I can see why you couldn't get through it, it is too close to REAL.   But it is really accurate.  It should not be called a satire.  It should be called a documentary. 
      August 28, 2017 10:11 AM MDT

Ordinarily no. My better half was the exception - the moment I looked into those mesmerizing eyes, I was smitten.
      August 29, 2017 12:30 AM MDT