Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are you an ORIGINAL? No one quite like you? Why do you think so? What makes you unique?

Are you an ORIGINAL? No one quite like you? Why do you think so? What makes you unique?

Posted - August 30, 2017

Responses

Yes i am an original. My DNA. :)
      August 30, 2017 7:00 AM MDT

That is hidden from view cp. Everyone's DNA is different. Some people stand out in a crowd and some disappear into it. Just got an idea for another question. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      August 30, 2017 7:04 AM MDT

I am not a socially elite person. In fact, I am rather goofy at times. Annoying. 
      August 30, 2017 7:50 AM MDT

• I guess I'm a little bit unique for where I live.
    My political views are pretty much the opposite of most of the people who live in this Province.
    I'm kind of unique because I was raised around really strong, hard working, Jack of all trade kind of guys, but I was also privileged enough that I was able to have my own opinions about everything.
    I can work hard and I can think for myself which seems unique for this area.
    Good employees aren't supposed think, they're just supposed to do what they're told.
    I can kinda fit in wherever I guess?
    Like I could go work with a bunch of old Conservative men and get along because I  know how to act like them or I can talk to educated people like yourselves.
    Being kinda different in a place where everyone else thinks the opposite has kind of made me into a chameleon.
    Plus I love people so I try to find some way to connect with everyone.
      August 30, 2017 9:11 AM MDT

Absolutely not. The presence of conventions, get togethers, or just friendships shows me that there are others like me.

Similar interests, tastes, beliefs; all of these things make others "like me" and vice versa. I am like them.
      August 30, 2017 10:01 AM MDT