Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » When attacked do you doubledown, give back exactly what you get or ignore? Are you a revenger, avenger, ignorer? Why?

When attacked do you doubledown, give back exactly what you get or ignore? Are you a revenger, avenger, ignorer? Why?

Posted - August 31, 2017

Responses

• "I couldn't tell you. I've never been attacked."

August 31, 2017 1:51 AM MDT

I try to give back much much more because it usually makes them think twice about ever attacking you again. Cheers!
      August 31, 2017 12:38 PM MDT

Really? That surprises me about you Nanoose. You always seem to me to be so jovial and calm even when your answer may be about something very serious and substantive. You seem to be to be the kind of person who lets things just roll off the back and focus rather on what matters to you. Honestly I cannot see you in attack mode. Now I'm not saying you're exaggerating or anything. I guess I just have never seen even the tiniest inkling that you would do anything but ignore folks like that who aren't worth your time! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      September 9, 2017 6:26 AM MDT

Ya I was talking about the physical world -if your too soft people will take advantage of you. Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 9, 2017 2:16 PM MDT

Well I'm a little old lady who is almost 80. I might look soft and an easy target but I'm feisty as he** and I will give anyone a fight. I'm no pushover!  However I wouldn't mind having you in my corner to back me up if I bite off more than I can chew! Thank you for the clarification and Happy Sunday to you! :)
      September 10, 2017 2:16 AM MDT

Glad to hear your tuff maybe some fine day (after the impeachment)  we  will get in a corner together and it will be against Trump and his 2 oldest boys - I'll work on Eric and Trump JR and you can mess up Trump. Cheers!
      September 14, 2017 2:14 PM MDT

((hugs)) You have a deal my friend. The two of us can take on anyone or anything. I feel it in my bones Nanoose! I personally think we could just stare them down without lifting a finger and they'd slither away and hide shaking in terror! Thank you for your reply! Bring it on! Right?
      September 15, 2017 2:16 AM MDT