Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Can someone ask a question that would make this an appropriate answer? It is just so cute and I can't think of anywhere to put it.

Can someone ask a question that would make this an appropriate answer? It is just so cute and I can't think of anywhere to put it.

Posted - September 22, 2017

Responses

• Umm...
    Have you ever witnessed a possibility gay man flirting in a cute way with a likely straight man and could you post a gif showing that?
      September 22, 2017 11:13 AM MDT

Without the blood at the end?  No. Because that is what happens when one man intrudes on another's space like that.

I could not.
    This is not a gay man.  This is a quick-thinking kid who thought this was a great idea.  (POSED OF COURSE, but funny)  It's like a trust thing, like "WHAT?"  What's wrong? 

Instead of getting insulted by the big kid's total self-centered response, he doesn't, he uses it to his advantage.

I love it.

LOL
      September 22, 2017 11:18 AM MDT

• Why are asking for people to give their opinion about your gif and then telling me it's wrong because it's not your opinion?
    I am a straight man and if a gay man did something like what is shown in the gif I wouldn't overreact and there wouldn't be blood.
    I have had gay men flirt with me before and it doesn't bother me at all.
    I'm not homophobic so it's actually kind of flattering to be honest.
    I would just smile at the shorter man and politely move his hand away, but that's just me and my response is just my opinion which is what I thought you wanted.
      September 22, 2017 11:33 AM MDT

Because you are misunderstanding my intent of answering.

I can see why you thought that.  Have some coffee.  I was simply trying to answer something you seemed to be asking about.

Forgive.  

Your answer was fine.  Sue me.
      September 22, 2017 11:34 AM MDT

"What are friends for?"

This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at September 24, 2017 11:28 AM MDT
      September 22, 2017 1:32 PM MDT

There is no arm in helping another to get to grip with things normally out of their reach......

I hope what I say is not that hard to Grasp Zak ..:)p
      September 22, 2017 3:56 PM MDT

My computer shows nothing under your question. Sorry.
    :(
      September 22, 2017 4:38 PM MDT

"Here kiddo.... I'll give you a helping hand."
      September 24, 2017 11:28 AM MDT