Discussion » Questions » Relationships » OK...Let's clear the air on the 'man/woman earn love' questions. Some here may dis-friend me but here goes.

OK...Let's clear the air on the 'man/woman earn love' questions. Some here may dis-friend me but here goes.

Men give love to get sex...women give sex to get love. Agree/disagree?

Posted - September 23, 2017

Responses

;)
      September 23, 2017 10:25 PM MDT

She's super into fitness and doesn't really have hips. The corset top creates the illusion of wider hips. However, she was also five-months pregnant during some of the reshoots, and they added green fabric (like a green screen) to her tunny to edit it out, so she might have looked odd in certain scenes. 
      September 23, 2017 11:29 PM MDT

That explains it, thanks. I thought only Scarlett Ohara had the right to a 16 inch waist. lol
      September 24, 2017 7:22 AM MDT

September 24, 2017 7:09 AM MDT

Disagree. I was deeply in love with my wife long before sex ever came up - SHE seduced ME after we'd been dating five months. I proposed marriage, she answered by stripping.

I'm also twisted around my daughter's little finger (that isn't the problem - the problem is that she knows it), wouldn't consider having sex with her in a million years.
      September 23, 2017 7:46 PM MDT

It's much worse than that for men. Women use sex to manipulate and control men. It has nothing to do with giving it to get love. Putting in the terms that you did is just the "polite" way of saying it.  

And by the way, that saying has been around for eons so it's not a new phenomenon.

This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at September 24, 2017 7:10 AM MDT
      September 23, 2017 7:56 PM MDT

Far too sweeping a generalization. Some women are like that, certainly. Not all.
      September 23, 2017 8:05 PM MDT

No, it's NOT far too sweeping a generalization, not in the least. You're dead wrong.

There are certainly a few (very few) exceptions to that general rule but just take a look around you. And once you're trapped there's no escape. Have a look at how divorce laws and child custody laws are structured in those countries that base their system of jurisprudence on English common law.  
      September 23, 2017 8:11 PM MDT

I really feel sorry for you if all if the women you have met are like that. My wife doesn't use sex as a manipulative tool, as far as I'm aware my daughter never uses such a tactic with her fiancé either. However my son's ex did, so I'm aware that it happens.
      September 24, 2017 6:55 AM MDT

Welcome to the United States.

I blame part of it on Walt Disney and part of it on permissive parenting. You end up with a "Daddy's Girl" that got everything she ever wanted  as a child with a Disney Princess complex on the side. I get the impression that women from other parts of the world don't have that baggage.
      September 24, 2017 1:40 PM MDT

No.  I don't.

Why would I dis-friend you when I am friends with My 2 Cents?  We always disagree.  Who cares?
      September 24, 2017 6:59 AM MDT

Once again I've been doing things backwards.
      September 24, 2017 9:42 AM MDT