Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » When you die will you say to the Powers That Be: "please don't stick me in a body again, I prefer here with nothing ever to worry about"..?

When you die will you say to the Powers That Be: "please don't stick me in a body again, I prefer here with nothing ever to worry about"..?

Or would you feel adventurous and say you would like to be reincarnated as something? 

Posted - September 29, 2017

Responses

Oh no, lets go again.
    How about this time let me be a hot chick with a good brain and a nice rack. 
      September 30, 2017 5:25 AM MDT

I hope I don't upset you Kitti because you know I love you.  But, I won't be in a position to say anything. I believe when my life ends, it ends.  There won't be any options for a do over, a heavenly afterlife, or a tortuous hell, or anything else that man has imagined for himself.  I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer.   It's just what I believe.

This post was edited by Harry at September 30, 2017 7:07 AM MDT
      September 30, 2017 6:04 AM MDT

Agree. 
      September 30, 2017 6:47 AM MDT

hopefully I won't ask for anything
    or desire anything
    and just be one with the light
    as I leave the body This post was edited by Baba at September 30, 2017 7:13 AM MDT
      September 30, 2017 6:19 AM MDT

I pray there's nothing to reincarnation. There are SO MANY things that I really don't want to do again.
    Fifth grade.
    Zits.
    My first heartbreak.
    Losing my child(ren).
    Years of excruciating agony from a ruptured disc.
      September 30, 2017 6:35 AM MDT

I believe our Karma keeps us attached to the Earth.

We come back because we are not developed spiritually enough to stay out of body until all manner of physical attachments are erased.

So if you are longing for a body again, you will get exactly what you wish for.

September 30, 2017 8:21 AM MDT

In reincarnation I don't think you get a choice, if you haven't reached Nirvana then you'll be back.
      October 1, 2017 10:29 AM MDT