Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » There are some diseases to which some humands have genetic predispositions. Among them are racism/hate. What else would account for them?

There are some diseases to which some humands have genetic predispositions. Among them are racism/hate. What else would account for them?

Posted - October 1, 2017

Responses

Totally disagree with this premise. Hate and its outgrowths like racism and sexism and are learned behaviors.

People are influenced by their elders, peers, and culture how to think. This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 1, 2017 7:04 AM MDT
      October 1, 2017 6:57 AM MDT

Neither  racism nor hate is in our genetics. Those are environmental behaviors.
      October 1, 2017 7:05 AM MDT

Babies are racist

Link to youtube This post was edited by D&D at October 1, 2017 8:26 AM MDT
      October 1, 2017 8:24 AM MDT

TALK ABOUT POSTING MADE UP THINGS ON THE INTERNET.   Are you even serious?  I pray you are not.

If you are raised to think a certain way, odds are you are going to have issues about NOT thinking that way.  If everyone in your life is telling you God hates homos, what are you going to come into the first grade saying when you go to school?  What if you go to a racist school or are home schooled?  You keep thinking hate and racism.  Of course.

It has zero to do with genes. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 1, 2017 9:09 AM MDT
      October 1, 2017 8:26 AM MDT

i dont think thats genetic
      October 1, 2017 3:52 PM MDT