Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Does anyone know of another QnA site to go to in the mornings that arent so Trump Hated saturated?

Does anyone know of another QnA site to go to in the mornings that arent so Trump Hated saturated?

I couldnt find one question this morning that wasnt about Trump. I am not a hater, and would love to have a little more fun in the mornings.

Image result for gifs of people looking frustrated

Posted - October 4, 2017

Responses

You got more answers to this question than the trump hater did all day. Congrats.
      October 4, 2017 2:19 PM MDT

I know right. ;))
      October 4, 2017 4:14 PM MDT

• "Looking through the older questions (Element 99) can be fun and might even spawn an idea for a new one."
      October 4, 2017 2:49 PM MDT

You have been doing it.
      October 4, 2017 2:57 PM MDT

• Just since Jan. 2015.  :)
      October 4, 2017 3:05 PM MDT

Our hate contributor seems to have nothing else to do in the wee hours. Maybe if we shut off her cable....
      October 4, 2017 3:45 PM MDT

Yes please. ;D
      October 4, 2017 3:50 PM MDT

You are exactly what you accuse Rosie of - she hates Trump and YOU hate her questions. Ever heard of the phrase, the pot calling the kettle black? This post was edited by ProblemCh1ld at October 5, 2017 5:42 PM MDT
      October 4, 2017 10:54 PM MDT

You ever heard of fake news, Problem Child? You just manufactured some. 
    I don’t think enough of Rosie to bother to hate her or her questions. Frankly, she bores me. It appears others feel the same.
     In a small way, I pity Rosie. Her nemesis, Trump, is in her head. She is behaving just like him. How sad. But, it’s an unhealthy obsession of her own making. This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 6, 2017 2:50 PM MDT
      October 5, 2017 3:53 AM MDT

I never said i  hate HER questions, i said i am not a hater. I just think  Diversity, respect, and tolerance should be shown not only in the members responses, but in the questions themselves. Alot of President Trumps questions indirectly and directly at times insult Trump supporters. Does this count as having no tolerance for them? This post was edited by carbonproduct at October 5, 2017 5:32 PM MDT
      October 5, 2017 5:21 PM MDT

I didn't accuse you of hating her. I specifically said "her questions", NOT her. I'm not certain where you got that impression, but it wasn't from me.

It would seem to make more sense if people would use the time they spend opposing or ridiculing HER questions, and use it instead to contribute more of the content they'd prefer to see on this site. 

You said "diversity, respect and tolerance should be shown", and you feel she doesn't display those qualities. But oddly enough, YOU and others have chosen not to display those qualities either.  

You know it as well as we all do, Rosie's questions will continue and I believe they should. It isn't Rosie that's insulted you or anyone else. YOU choose to be insulted. That was your decision to make. How you decide to react/feel is entirely up to the individual. 

October 5, 2017 6:14 PM MDT

i know what you mean, i feel the same way and lots of times i dont come on here anymore cause of every question being about how this person hates trump, i go on answerbag and yahoo answers a lot
      October 4, 2017 4:36 PM MDT

You have no trouble complaining about someone else's questions, but how do you feel about the quality of your own questions. what I'm referring to are your constant questions complaining about noise, whether it be your neighbors, construction crews or your air conditioner. 

Then there's the job related questions:

How do I keep this job
    Should I take this job
    What does it take to get a job
    Should I pay for a job
    Are they gonna hire me
    How do I make money
    Why did I lose my job
    How do I make this job work

and...

Then there's all the how can I make friends questions. 

And the complaining about people calling you to wish you a happy birthday. 

-------

FYI, if you want to make good friends, you have to BE a good friend. 

Do you really want to complain about someone else asking questions on the same subject, when you do the same thing?  
      October 4, 2017 6:17 PM MDT

I haven't noticed carbonproduct inundating the website with those, but I haven't particularly looked for them. I do see a relentless boatload of questions bashing Trump without looking for them though. Personally, I am not particularly overly fond of him but neither do I hate him. I really don't think of him much other than when question after question after question, often asking the same thing in just a few different words. It don't really bother me that much as long as the Trump questions stay in the political section. A few weeks ago, there was a bombardment of questions about Trump in the religion section, pretty much asking the same thing with just a few words changed. That was a little annoying to me but okay.

I really don't think that whatever carbonproduct asks compares at all to the massive amounts of Trump questions or I would see them as well.

EDIT: I like the person that ask all of the Trump questions, just don't particularly care for the relentless amount of similarly related Trump questions, esp outside of the political section. This post was edited by texasescimo at October 5, 2017 4:57 AM MDT
      October 4, 2017 6:54 PM MDT

Ya, but i have an excuse. I have ADHD. LOLOLO
      October 4, 2017 7:04 PM MDT

I didnt ask those questions did I? ;O
      October 4, 2017 7:05 PM MDT

Thank you pearl. You were most helpful. ;))
      October 4, 2017 7:06 PM MDT

its probably going on there too.  the obsession is real. whats a girl to do when trump occupies all her thoughts?
      October 4, 2017 7:13 PM MDT

Masturbate? ;P
      October 4, 2017 7:14 PM MDT

have you suggested that to her?
      October 4, 2017 7:17 PM MDT

Im not talking about her. ;O
      October 4, 2017 7:18 PM MDT

im not the one with the obsession so great i cant find anything else to talk about...but...it is an idea...go ahead and run it by her...maybe the trump questions will stop. problem solved.

This post was edited by maggie at October 4, 2017 7:22 PM MDT
      October 4, 2017 7:20 PM MDT

Im not talking about you either. ;+
      October 4, 2017 7:23 PM MDT

go ahead and suggest it to her...im sure the conversation will go well. Bet she quits talking trump for at least a minute. at least long enough to shoot off one question. This post was edited by maggie at October 4, 2017 8:11 PM MDT
      October 4, 2017 7:30 PM MDT

or something else....;+
      October 4, 2017 7:37 PM MDT