Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Business » We KNOW after every gun-related massacre folks rush out to buy more guns and gun shop owners benefit. Sad ain't it?

We KNOW after every gun-related massacre folks rush out to buy more guns and gun shop owners benefit. Sad ain't it?

What's to stop them from hiring people to massacre others just so their sales rise dramatically overnight? A proven source of increased income. Dependable Predictable. Endlessly repeatable.

Posted - October 4, 2017

Responses

Only a truly evil person would think/try such a disgusting idea. 
      October 4, 2017 7:21 AM MDT

Oh I don't know.

Like maybe they would get caught and arrested for  being the cause of a mass murder?  The FBI is not totally clueless.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 4, 2017 9:21 AM MDT
      October 4, 2017 8:32 AM MDT

Gun sales always "spike" when there's fear among reasonable people that the government will try to further infringe on our Rights, especially the one guaranteed by the Second Amendment. But just how do we "know" what you strongly allege about gun dealers is even a remote possibility? Do you have any actual facts to back that claim? 

By the way, if what you allege was true, that gunmongers did things to promote gun sales (other than the accepted methods of advertising), there are much safer and legal ways that they could employ to foster fear among 2nd Amendment supporters. For example, they could have subvertly backed Hil-LIAR-y to the hilt. Gun sales were never better than when "to hell with the Constitution" Obama was in office and his constant threat of banning some, or all firearms. Hil-LIAR-y would have been him to the third power on the gun control issue . . . .
      October 4, 2017 10:32 AM MDT

You must have an attic full.
      October 4, 2017 12:27 PM MDT

I had to put the spill-over from the basement somewhere. Attic was as good a place as any.
      October 4, 2017 1:49 PM MDT

DO YOU HAVE  A PICTURE?  DO YOU HAVE PROOF?????
      October 4, 2017 1:51 PM MDT

Sure.

How much are you wiling to pay to see that picture?
      October 4, 2017 2:13 PM MDT

There should be a law (picture it) where people are not allowed to purchase guns for 6 months after a mass shooting.

That would shut up the vendors and put them on the side of where they should have been to begin with.

Keep the guns out of the hands of loonies? 

It ain't gonna happen.
      October 4, 2017 12:29 PM MDT

Perhaps we should also ban the sale of gasoline for 6-months to prevent auto accidents after a bad freeway pile-up? Maybe no more J3 production for 6-months after a serious airliner accident? We could even have a law passed repealing the Law of Gravity. All are equally sensible and equally enforceable. This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at October 4, 2017 1:52 PM MDT
      October 4, 2017 1:48 PM MDT

I think that is a brilliant idea Shar. I do. Chances are it won't happen. But I read something hopeful this morning. There are some Republicans who are for banning those appliance thingies that allow one to transform a semi-automatic gun into a fully automatic. That would help. The lunatic shooter had 12 of those conversion appliances in the room with him. I don't know why they are legal in the first place. Makes no sense. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      October 5, 2017 3:31 AM MDT

that is sad, they need to ban guns altogether so this kind of stuff dont happen
      October 4, 2017 3:57 PM MDT