Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Are you keeping up with the announcements of the new Nobel Prize winners?

Are you keeping up with the announcements of the new Nobel Prize winners?

I found the Nobel Prize for Physiology and Medicine very interesting. Today the Nobel Prize for Literature will be given and I know nothing about the author. That's terrible that I don't, because I read all the time. Have to read more! How about you? Nobel Prize for literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro. 

Posted - October 5, 2017

Responses

Hi Beloved,

Long time no talk to you.

Anyway, I never know unless I hear afterwards.  Like Obama winning a Peace Prize he never earned.  He thought it was weird himself.

So, I don't put much hold on that Prize.
      October 5, 2017 9:23 AM MDT

Hi, Shar! Haven't been on here much due to moving to a new apartment and trying to fixing everything to get it ready. Dealing with painters, electricians, contractors, etc. Too much. At the end of the day have been dead tired. Hopefully, I will get back on more regularly now. Much has been happening with my writing, but not my art. Want that started back again. I think, after seeing all the destruction Trump has caused, we will all see Obama as a keeper of peace. Today I feel we live as the Weimar Empire, before Hitler took over. So much! 
      October 5, 2017 9:34 AM MDT

Nobel Prizes have been a joke since Kissinger won one. Tom Lehrer quit comedy after that, because it was a joke he couldn't top.
      October 6, 2017 1:36 AM MDT