Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Folks are moneycentric. Why not set up a system whereby anytime anyone says/does anything displeasing to anyone they're billed for it?

Folks are moneycentric. Why not set up a system whereby anytime anyone says/does anything displeasing to anyone they're billed for it?

Getting money from the source of your displeasure would certainly mitigate the indignity of having to listen to them. Money goes a long way to soothing folks. Sometimes enough money can make it all better. Get rich quick. Of course it's  a two-way street. Anytime you say anything anywhere that displeases anyone at any time you are likewise billed for it.

Posted - October 12, 2017

Responses

What you propose is a victim economy. A large proportion of the population would immediately become professional victims extracting money from people who actually work and produce. Nobody would be able to do anything without someone claiming victimhood.

Your question has displeased me. I find leftist social justice lunacy very upsetting. Do you feel you owe me compensation for the suffering you just caused me?

Perhaps my reply has displeased you, and you now feel entitled to compensation from me. I suppose you could say our sufferings have cancelled out, or perhaps you feel that your suffering was greater than mine? 

In this way all wealth in society would flow to the greediest, weakest, laziest, most pathetic people. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at October 13, 2017 4:00 PM MDT
      October 13, 2017 3:16 PM MDT

Ah, old news. We've had that ever since Obama "weaponized" the IRS and the Justice Department.
      October 13, 2017 3:35 PM MDT