Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Why you are on Answermug ?

Why you are on Answermug ?

i dont wanna be mean but i dont really like the website. i wish i could go on similarworlds but they banned me and their system is strong.........

like everytime i create a new account on their website, they know that its me, and their system make my account unuseable....

like i cant post questions or stories.....

and it get deleted after a while....

so i wish i knew a website that is very fun to be, that you can exchange with people and all that, but answermug, i dunno... i dont really like it, theres not enough people,

Posted - October 12, 2017

Responses

• I vaguely hope to meet a kindred spirit,
    although by now I should know better.

It can be fun to think about questions and come up with answers.
    It can be a vehicle for self-expression.

It can be very enjoyable or interesting if good conversations occur.

There can be an addictive aspect: not good if it interferes with getting on with real life.
      October 12, 2017 7:59 PM MDT

yes i agree with you. 

but if you knew a 'better' website than answermug, you prob ably would not come here anymore... 

i dunno how but answermug should become more popular.... they should do some advertising.,.... say their website is about questions and meeting people .
      October 12, 2017 8:03 PM MDT

• I'm on here because I was on AnswerBag and got to know the people there and many of them are now on this website. This site is small and has a sense of community; people know who I am. I was on EP briefly when it existed and even after being there for a couple months, still I had no absolutely no presence there. I prefer smaller quieter sites, though this one isn't perfect. 
      October 12, 2017 9:01 PM MDT

I'm not. I'm on heroin.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 13, 2017 9:25 AM MDT
      October 12, 2017 9:19 PM MDT

Don't even say that. Have you ever tried it?
      October 12, 2017 9:20 PM MDT

Yes.  It was so good, I never tried it again.  I snorted it.  I cannot tell you how good it was.  But I knew never to ever touch that again.  It was not so addictive that you cannot choose.  I just felt no pain at all after working a 12 hour shift.  I knew enough to know if I did it even another day, it would not have the same effect, it would dwindle faster and I would need more.  So, I enjoyed the experiment knowing I could put it down.

Never did it again and that was 40 years ago at least.
      October 12, 2017 9:23 PM MDT

That was incredibly smart. I've heard how good it feels. That's why I'd be terrified to try it.
      October 12, 2017 9:26 PM MDT

There was a word that described me in my twenties and thirties.  

FEY.  God kept me alive in spite of myself.

October 12, 2017 9:46 PM MDT

Join the club. ;D
      October 12, 2017 9:49 PM MDT

Same here. Except after the initial high, i threw up and never tried it again.
      October 12, 2017 9:43 PM MDT

Maybe you took more than I did.  I was very careful.  (LOL as IF you can say that after snorting heroin)

This post was edited by my2cents at October 14, 2017 7:49 AM MDT
      October 12, 2017 9:45 PM MDT

Because i used to be on AnswerBag and really missed the friends i made there. Alot of them migrated to here, so here i am.
      October 12, 2017 9:44 PM MDT

I come here because there is no gang griping about the tone of my answers or the fact that I don't ask many questions. I hung out at Answerbag for a while, but there were only two of us and the other one got to griping about my lack of questions. Then two more came on board, and the three of them ganged up on me because they didn't like my answers. There was another site, I can't even remember the name now. They liked my answers, but they were too short, so the mods would rewrite them and pad them to what they considered a good length. Ok, they can have that action all to themselves, but they can't use my name on it.

At the moment it seems like Answermug is the only place where I and the other members can put up with each other.
      October 13, 2017 7:58 AM MDT

Nobody acts like this on ANY site.  

You are hardly ever on here.  And no one gives a fig how many questions people answer or how many questions people ask.  No one cares. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 13, 2017 8:25 AM MDT
      October 13, 2017 8:25 AM MDT

Well, maybe not ALL members.
      October 14, 2017 6:22 AM MDT