Active Now

Thebigd
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » This if for all you believers out there. Who the he** do you think gave me the curiosity to ask the questions I do? Why not blame God?

This if for all you believers out there. Who the he** do you think gave me the curiosity to ask the questions I do? Why not blame God?

Posted - October 13, 2017

Responses

It keeps you alive...quit bit**in'.
      October 13, 2017 11:28 AM MDT

On the contrary, I would give Him credit.
      October 13, 2017 11:54 AM MDT

Nah, your questions sounds more like the work of Mephistopheles.
      October 13, 2017 12:10 PM MDT

blame?

How about blaming the dog?  Or blaming the sky?  Or how about owning up to the fact that you are asking the questions.  And if GOD has anything at all to do with this, GOD is watching you and blessing you no matter what we may babble.  God has nothing to do with your choices unless you are paying attention TO GOD.  If you pay attention TO GOD, then you are CONNECTED TO GOD.  When you are connected to GOD, you don't fight, you don't control, you don't hate, and you don't lie.  That is a connection to what we HONOR.   Any blame goes straight to your own lap.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 14, 2017 7:08 PM MDT
      October 13, 2017 12:18 PM MDT

Great answer.  ;)
      October 13, 2017 12:36 PM MDT

And use God as a scapegoat? No thank you.
      October 13, 2017 12:38 PM MDT

• When it's time to disparage, it's time to blame God. Most of us have done it at one time or the other. When the finger pointing starts, he gets more than His share. A couple of observations: I'm amazed that Trump didn't get the blame for your "curiosity". He gets the blame for everything else in the cosmos. Also, as a free moral agent, you make your own decisions about the diatribes you frequently launch. Unless like the Blues Brothers, you're on a mission from God.
      October 13, 2017 1:54 PM MDT

probably god
      October 13, 2017 2:36 PM MDT

Sometimes I think it would be great if there were such a thing as a god to blame when things go bad.
      October 13, 2017 4:09 PM MDT

Human beings are notorious for passing the blame for their own transgressions onto the "enemy". They are cowards who do bad things and then are terrified of taking the responsibility for it so they attack the sources of truth and fabricate their own script and all the good little boys and girls who are brainless/braindead/zombies follow it to the letter. Disgusting. They get caught and they lie more in the coverup  and they get others to lie and coverup too. I do hope there is a place that will gather all of them together for eternity and beat the holy he** outta them....figuratively of course. I do not believe in violence. Only in my fantasy! Sigh. For some  God does exists. For others there is no such thing. Either way one can be a GOOD human being. It doesn't take belief in a deity to create a decent fair just honorable honest person. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply mom and Happy Saturday. There will always be scapegoats on whom people will pile their wrongdoings. Always. It is just the way people are. Are all humans that despicable? No. Fortunately not. Are there many too many of them in places of power? Yes. Unfortunately there are. :(
      October 14, 2017 2:36 AM MDT

Well said Rosie but the good news is that in my opinion there are still more good people than bad, a lot more. What you said about 'all the good little boys and girls who are brainless/braindead/zombies follow it to the letter' reminds me of one of the more outrageous cults who believe........

This post was edited by my2cents at October 14, 2017 5:11 AM MDT
      October 14, 2017 2:47 AM MDT

((hugs)) OMG that is way beyond cute and precious and astute and adorable mom! Thank you so much for sharing that graphic. I giggled. I shouldn't of course because the whole thing is obscene, disgusting and very dangerous.  SIGH. I wonder what's next! :( Wouldn't it be a kick if this graphic were enlarged and put on billboards worldwide? Out of the mouths of babes....:)
      October 14, 2017 3:03 AM MDT

I think it worth pointing out that all babes are atheist babes. This one reminded me of your 'Human beings are notorious for passing the blame for their own transgressions onto the "enemy"'

October 14, 2017 3:46 AM MDT

I like the baby graphic WAY better but this one is very true too. Babies are cuter than miniature devils. Thank you for your reply mom. Politicians as a group with few exceptions are masters at playing the blame game and refusing to accept any responsibility/accountability. I wonder why these bums gravitate toward politics? Because they know they will be well paid for being sleazy? SIGH. I'm gonna ask that question mom! :)
      October 14, 2017 3:53 AM MDT

As you can see Rosie my post was edited by Ms Khan and the image removed because of 'cussing', it seems that Ms Khan would prefer faeces or perhaps excrement to the more contextually correct sh1t. So in order to keep Mrs Khan happy I have amended the offending image as seen here......

October 14, 2017 5:45 PM MDT

Aren't you sw¢¢t and k!ñd for doing that.
      October 14, 2017 7:11 PM MDT

Sure am.
      October 14, 2017 7:15 PM MDT

Believers can not blame God. They can give God credit for your curiosity to ask the questions you do.
    Light does not exist without dark. Heat does not exist without cold. Believers do not exist without people like you. 
    So, keep on asking the questions you do. This post was edited by antibiotic at October 14, 2017 8:47 PM MDT
      October 14, 2017 6:54 PM MDT