Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » In your view, what are the best assets of AnswerMug and/or what are its biggest problems?

In your view, what are the best assets of AnswerMug and/or what are its biggest problems?

How do you honestly feel about this site?

Posted - October 17, 2017

Responses

I know what my biggest assets are to this site and in fact to everyone sight i suppose ....:)
      October 17, 2017 5:30 AM MDT

I like that it is a small site where I can get to know people. I like the humor that so many of them are capable of and I like learning new things. I like that the site owner will respond to issues thoughtfully and articulately. I may not agree, but I do understand her viewpoint. As for what I don't like, I'm sure you have already encountered the elephant in the room. But even that is just part of the ambiance.
      October 17, 2017 6:09 AM MDT

The asset is that it's still active. The problem is the same one all forums have: a group gangs up on someone they don't like. After they have driven off all the people they don't like, there is not enough activity to maintain their interest, so they also stop coming.
      October 17, 2017 8:10 PM MDT