Active Now

Echooos
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Excluding religion and politics we are left with Country/Family/Self. Your duty goes to which first and why?

Excluding religion and politics we are left with Country/Family/Self. Your duty goes to which first and why?

Posted - October 20, 2017

Responses

Family first. They're the ones I care most about and vice versa.
      October 20, 2017 4:53 PM MDT

I think that's the way it should be. It isn't always that way for everyone which is sad. Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Saturday! :)
      October 21, 2017 2:07 AM MDT

Family,friends and my self.....I'm not proud of what the English has done to the world over the last twenty centuries ......The worst pillagers ever and all in the name of royalty Rosie....:(
      October 20, 2017 5:08 PM MDT

Take a number and get in line my friend.I wonder how many countries have histories that are shameful? The history of the US isn't anything of which to be pompous and proud. We have plenty of warts and black eyes and bad actions! SIGH! Thank you for your reply  NJ and Happy Saturday sweetie! :)
      October 21, 2017 2:05 AM MDT

• Family first, country second. I'm not part of the equation
      October 20, 2017 7:21 PM MDT

Preferring this comes commitment with religion and government. The family is the basic unit of the society. How can I exercise my faith and freedom  with respect to my obligation to my government without strengthening my family.
      October 21, 2017 2:39 AM MDT