Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Military » Humans protect their separateness to the death. Isn't that the reason for war? We/us/ours must survive. They/them/theirs must die?

Humans protect their separateness to the death. Isn't that the reason for war? We/us/ours must survive. They/them/theirs must die?

Are YOU a separateness fan or a togetherness supporter? How are things going?

Posted - October 22, 2017

Responses

No much more complex than that.  People want to feel they are superior to others - that they are better - and that is more likely why they resort to war.  Outside of the fact they need the natural resources that war can bring them.  No I just want to be myself.  Like many people. Which is a reason many people did not vote for Clinton.  She was always trying to "re-educate" people like in a totalitarian govt,  not accepting people's beliefs, and the liberals demonize positive things I grew up with like hard work and sacrifice, success, etc. while sacralizing victimization, laziness, and dependency. 

I believe in live and let live as long as there is law and order. 
      October 22, 2017 9:25 AM MDT

No, you have it backwards. Your argument is like saying that the cause of rape is that some people don't want to have sex.

It is those that desire togetherness but have no respect for the free will of those who would like to remain independent, that are the source of human conflict.

Maintaining independence from inferior cultures and ideologies is the only way any real togetherness can be achieved. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at October 22, 2017 9:53 AM MDT
      October 22, 2017 9:51 AM MDT

i think war is wrong
      October 22, 2017 3:30 PM MDT

The reasons for war are POWER and MONEY, HEAVY on the money side of the equation.
      October 22, 2017 3:32 PM MDT

"What is the source of the wars and fights among you? Do they not originate from your fleshly desires that carry on a conflict within you? You desire, and yet you do not have. You go on murdering and coveting, and yet you are not able to obtain. You go on fighting and waging war..." "This is not the wisdom that comes down from above; it is earthly, animalistic, demonic." (James 4:1,2; 3:15)
      November 6, 2018 10:53 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Autumn and for the spot-on totally perfect quote! Hope all goes well with you and yours! Happy Wednesday! :)
      November 7, 2018 3:47 AM MST