Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why do everyone call Obama black, when he is do obviously a latte ?

Why do everyone call Obama black, when he is do obviously a latte ?

just that.

Posted - July 27, 2016

Responses

What's so obvious about it?  He identifies and looks black.  His wife is black and his kids are almost all black.  So, it's easier to say black .   We are not going to start calling him white now are we?     I think we should stop referring to people by their skin color.   I don't care what shade of black or white he is anyway.   Who gives a ???

Republicans think he is black as coal and Dems think he acts white as snow as far as how he has moved his leanings more towards too much favoring of that right white faction. 

July 27, 2016 9:44 AM MDT

"don't"   And I call him the President.

July 27, 2016 10:17 AM MDT
  • Bez

Does his ethnicity really matter? I'll answer that question for you. It doesn't.

July 27, 2016 10:31 AM MDT

Because he calls himself black.  Personally I don't care.

July 27, 2016 10:47 AM MDT

Obama, by way of his background and by way of choices that it makes, could have chosen his way from a matrix of selections. He could have chosen to work for a living, or to race-bait and bellyache. He chose to race-bait and bellyache, obviously finding that an easier way. He could have chosen to be culturally white or culturally black, to the extent that there are cultural differences between the two ethnicities in this country. He chose to be culturally black. In so doing, he had a ready-made template for combining racially charged agitation with a purported model of "oppression" for race-baiting and bellyaching. That template had been struck before by the likes of MLK Jr., Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and many others. All Obama needed to do was pick it off the shelf. Rachel Dolezal had a similar matrix of choices but she had to work a lot harder to make herself visibly "black". Once her cover was blown, the NAACP and black community at-large wanted nothing to do with her. So much for color-blindness and tolerance.

July 27, 2016 11:18 AM MDT

Oh, silly you.

Nobody notices that President Obama is dark-skinned...

http://jezebel.com/5958490/twitter-racists-react-to-that-nigger-getting-reelected/

...or has an unusual Arabic name...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/253515-poll-43-percent-of-republicans-believe-obama-is-a-muslim

After all, we live in an Awesome Post-Racial Society, right?....;-D...

July 27, 2016 11:29 AM MDT