Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Are there no depths that religion will not plumb in order to get money?

Are there no depths that religion will not plumb in order to get money?

It sickens me that the 'holy' roman church gets yet another 'get out of jail free card'. Can you imagine what would happen if this were a secular organization and not working under a government whose strings are pulled by Rome?

Posted - October 25, 2017

Responses

not sure
      October 27, 2017 4:05 PM MDT

It would appear that there is not, 800 children's/baby's bodies thrown in an old septic tank, it disgusts me.
      October 27, 2017 4:15 PM MDT

The nuns did that and far far worse.......they treated unmarried mothers like slaves. ....killed their babies and the law protected them........
    The so called Vatican in Rome where mr Pope'y lives and protects all the peadophille priests.......
      October 27, 2017 4:28 PM MDT

Seems that cardinal Pell is about to get thrown to the wolves as some kind of sacrificial lamb to cover for the sins of all kiddy fiddlers who have gone before but I will believe it when I see it, if the poor health card is not played then I suspect suicide or perhaps 'assisted suicide' is more likely.
      October 27, 2017 5:29 PM MDT

I believe that the babies were thrown into the cess pit alive....I think there is nothing more evil than religion..........it's the ultimate form of mass mind control  
      October 28, 2017 12:55 AM MDT

I am very inclined to agree with you on that but can only hope the babies were dead when disposed of.
      October 28, 2017 4:20 AM MDT

When you find a cash cow as big as that you milk it for all its worth......and if it's that good....why kill the fatted  calf.....
      October 27, 2017 4:20 PM MDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uSJc-AkHu8
      October 27, 2017 5:11 PM MDT

That is well worth sharing 

October 27, 2017 5:23 PM MDT

They will hide any wrong doing by the religion to keep butts in the seats and money in their pockets.
    It's all a con game IMO.
      October 28, 2017 3:34 PM MDT

This account of what the Catholic church did in Ireland is an example of how false religion has behaved throughout human history. The atrocities committed even worse in the name of God are soon coming to the fore, the world Empire of false religion will soon be exposed for what it is, "for her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind." "And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the prostitute (world empire of false religion)and will make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire." (Revelation 18:5; 17:16)

This post was edited by Autumnleaves at November 29, 2017 11:31 PM MST
      November 29, 2017 11:29 PM MST