Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Family » Unless you're a Nazi which would have been worse for you? Hitler as your father or your son? Why?

Unless you're a Nazi which would have been worse for you? Hitler as your father or your son? Why?

Posted - November 3, 2017

Responses

Why does everyone pick solely Germans Rosie......England invented the concentration camps to exterminate the Boars and their families 120 years ago.....The Russians killed tens of millions of their own people .....Pol Pot killed Twenty million of their own people......the Jappanese raped and slaughter it's way through the city of Nanking killing every person that lived there .....
    Ariel Shoron was responsible for every man ,women ,children including babies killed  in Israel internment camps   when he was a commander in Isreal army in 1983....
    No one ever remembers that......

I would  think every victorious army becomes evil after winning a war....not being there personally ....I can't really say though.... 
      November 3, 2017 7:04 AM MDT

You didn't answer the question I asked. What I wanted to say and implied is TRUMP  NJ. Would you rather he be your father or your son? I just wanted to give Doofus Don a rest because he is so boringly predictable.. I don't know what the scale of genocide was during the Boar Wars. There is no name I know that I could have used and who other than you would have recognized it? Everyone understands what Hitler means. Give me  a name from the Boar War days that is similarly recognizable.  Had I sad "Pol Pot"  do you think the name recognition would hold that much significance? Your point is valid but you are being unrealistic. You expect that everyone knows as much about those historical occurrences as you. Also there are Nazis in America today. What current  groups exist today from the times and places of yesterday to which you allude?. We have to go with what people can relate to more recently. If you wish you can replace  "Hitler" with Pol Pot. Then perhaps you will feel better about answering my question.  I explained myself as completely as I can. I have nothing more to offer you in this regard. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at November 3, 2017 9:17 AM MDT
      November 3, 2017 7:47 AM MDT

It's bewildering to me why any country picks leaders who think violence is the only road to take when it come to seriously conflicting matters.....there can be no solution until lives are sacrificed on both sides so than honour can be seen to be satisfied....
    nearly always the wealthyist country's win as they spend their wealth on war like things......

Countries need leaders that provide  for people from all walks of life.....not just provide for the rich alone....

i would uld want any man that looked or acted like trump to be my father or son Rosie....I think the guy is an over paid loony and I think all of his kids would be the same......   

Yes.... Hitler is still fresh in the minds of people as it was only seventy years ago it ended.....it also effected most of the world....
      November 3, 2017 9:17 AM MDT

i wouldnt want him in my family at all, i grew up in a jewish home and he killed some of my relatives
      November 3, 2017 12:54 PM MDT