Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Donald John cannot win anything without focusing on/attacking an adversary. His positives are nil. He is only alive in the negative. WHY?

Donald John cannot win anything without focusing on/attacking an adversary. His positives are nil. He is only alive in the negative. WHY?

Posted - November 4, 2017

Responses

The way it looks, Trump is a big mean bulldog being attacked on all sides by little nipping puppies.
      November 4, 2017 1:41 PM MDT

Ya think so? Different strokes bh. Thank you for your reply. You are a fan of big/mean bull then? Condolences! :(
      November 5, 2017 3:52 AM MST

cause he probably likes being negative
      November 4, 2017 4:33 PM MDT

• Focusing on/attacking an adversary. Positives are nil. Only alive in the negative. Very descriptive of your questions and answers here in Answer Mug.
      November 4, 2017 8:01 PM MDT

• That very thought had crossed my mind also
      November 5, 2017 7:16 AM MST

Stock market keeps raising, unemployment rate dropping, 3 percent GDP. Obama 2 percent GDP. Sounds positive to me. Try keeping an open mind.
      November 5, 2017 6:08 AM MST

The obsession with being exclusively positive is an form of insanity that especially infects America.

A strong uncowardly mind finds something good in both positive and negative thought. Attacking scum is an incredibly positive activity. Passively letting societal cancer metastasize is not positive. It's cowardly and weak. 

Trump fills me with nothing but hope that I might just see a renaissance of western civilization in my lifetime, instead of having to watch us collapse into a post industrial hell with no future.
      November 5, 2017 12:35 PM MST