Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Whats the best way to get someone to notice you?

Whats the best way to get someone to notice you?

Image result for gifs of people ignoring people

Posted - November 7, 2017

Responses

• Bah! I hate that word "panties" I thought only men used that word.... it's almost as bad as word , VIGINA. :(
      November 7, 2017 7:51 PM MST

On top of all the other bullsh*t, you've got a lot of unusual word issues.  Isn't there anything that doesn't trigger you? ;-)
      November 8, 2017 7:11 AM MST

• Lol  ummmmmm great question. It's a retorical one again, no? :)
      November 8, 2017 7:53 AM MST

No.
    It was a trick question. :-p
      November 8, 2017 2:52 PM MST

Em ......
    Go out in the daylight.....

Bend over to pretend to fix my one shoe. 

Wink at nobody 

Act lost . 

Appear hopeless.....  No comments for this one please..... Or I'll tell my mum....

Cry .

Dangle one shoe from my toes while sitting..... I have to be carful of to big a crowd gathering though...  I've been moved on many times by the police for doing that......I'm sticking to my story about the police starting the riot ......just so they could get to the front....

Pouting works amazingly well I found....

There are far more.....but I'll boar you with them another day....:)D 
      November 7, 2017 6:41 PM MST

Read the fox news then DO SOMETHING for the momma and baby elephants some slime bag set on fire.  They need help...immediately or to be put out of their misery.  I could not read the article after seeing the picture I had to look away.  OMG it is awful. 
      November 7, 2017 7:20 PM MST

I seem to get noticed by just going about living my life.

I sometimes wish that a Special Guy somewhere might notice me more, though --  and if he does, that he'd return my "wish for notice" with wanting me to notice him, too.
    :)
    Ah, well -- no huge thing - - there is much love in my life of all kinds from all kinds of people and love from me to them, too.
      November 7, 2017 9:25 PM MST