Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Vegans only eat plant products. Do women named Meagan only eat meat?

Vegans only eat plant products. Do women named Meagan only eat meat?

Posted - November 10, 2017

Responses

What did Ronnie Reagan eat?

Nuclear waste?
      November 10, 2017 7:55 AM MST

Only when he was awake.
      November 10, 2017 8:04 AM MST

Jelly Belly, jelly beans. 
      November 10, 2017 8:06 AM MST

Rayguns not bean guns, My 2.  LOL

November 10, 2017 9:34 AM MST

highly doubtful
      November 10, 2017 8:51 AM MST

If I ever meet a "Meagan" I'll ask. So far the closest I have met is a few "Megan"s.
      November 10, 2017 9:52 AM MST

I know a Meagan very well, and no, she doesn't.  She's a dietitian/ nutritionist so, need I say more?   
    Now, I think Negan only eats meat.  He sure acts constipated all the time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negan
      November 10, 2017 11:30 AM MST

depends on the woman, theyre all different
      November 10, 2017 2:29 PM MST

• This question made me think of this song for some reason?
    The line goes "She don't eat meat, but she sure likes the bone?"
    So here you go..LoL.

November 10, 2017 6:35 PM MST

• Faaak! I saw this question earlier when I was logged on just checking notifications .. I didn't have time to answer anything cos at work... i thought of this song. That's not fair you post it before i found my way back :( 
      November 10, 2017 6:41 PM MST

• That's funny.
    We think a like sometimes huh?

November 10, 2017 6:46 PM MST

• Well, we both grew up in Canada , same-ish age ... and both used to act out scenes to grease 2 with our sisters when 10-ish. Lol I should have added you as one of my alter ego's in another Q :) yeah we do :)
      November 10, 2017 6:50 PM MST

• Do you have some other "Egos" or profiles?
    I used to on other sites.
    I had a lot actually because the people who ran the site didn't like me so I had to make a new profile every time I got locked out just so I could go back and answer my replies.
    It was rough. LoL!
      November 10, 2017 6:55 PM MST

• Lol no I do not ... I've never made altèr egos on a site. Was just referring to a question I answered earlier someone asked if   myself and someone else same person :) i think question was a joke ... but I listed off some other users here saying I was also them :) lol I understand about the getting banned from site thing though :( first Q&A site was on got banned 3 times... would come back with same name though... they had to put me on a 5 minute delay for my posts ... I'm much calmer now ;)
      November 10, 2017 7:01 PM MST

• I had one question that was quite controversial I think?
    Anyway, some people started attacking and my friends were defending me and the one's who didn't like me locked me out and I gave every response as a different person because I had to to get back in and it freaked everyone out and then that sparked a whole new pile of questions about profiles.
    I had a love hate relationship with that site.
    It was fun and I met some cool people, but the higher ups were not very fair and at first I'd be popular and then I would end up going to war with them eventually everytime I used that site.
    So now I'm here in place that accepts me. LoL!

What's your story?
      November 10, 2017 7:18 PM MST

• Bare with me , this could take a while :)  I'm gonna post response but in mean time what was site? 
      November 10, 2017 7:22 PM MST

• Bare with me , this could take a while :)  I'm gonna post response but in mean time what was site? 
      November 10, 2017 7:22 PM MST

• I don't know if I should say here?
    I caused some sh_t there. LoL!
    I also talked about a lot of personal stuff and I think when I left there were a few people who were mad at me because other people turned against him because they supported me.
    Ahh...it was a mess, but I had to leave because there was too much heat on me. LoL!

November 10, 2017 7:34 PM MST

• You have to tell me :/ :)
      November 10, 2017 7:43 PM MST

How do you know she doesn't live off of mead?
    Maybe she only eats meat and washes it down with mead.
      November 10, 2017 7:28 PM MST