Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Donald has been accused of many things both in the press and social media no doubt some are true and others are false but to support .......

Donald has been accused of many things both in the press and social media no doubt some are true and others are false but to support .......

a man who has publicly admitted to at least 4 murders, a man who when in office as the Mayor and seeing the body of an Australian missionary who had been gang raped and killed said :

"I looked at her face – son of a bitch – what a waste. What came to mind was, they raped her, they lined up," he said.

"I was angry because she was raped, that's one thing … but she was so beautiful, the mayor should have been first. What a waste."

a man who has had somewhere between 6000 and 13000 people killed without due process of law, yes Donald thinks this man is doing a great job as President of the Philippines. Is this what Donald sees as a solution to the poor and the drug users in the USA?

[edit]
Does this remind you of anyone in the 20th century?

President Duterte’s approval rating was recently a historic 91%, and he is seen by fans and foes alike as decisive and effective, promising sweeping reforms and bringing about the surrender of tens of thousands of drug users and self-confessed dealers before they can be killed. Yet Duterte has also vowed to pardon any police and military involved in the extrajudicial killings, while also pledging to pardon himself. He has ensconced his daughter and son as mayor and vice mayor of the city that he ruled for two decades, while also refusing to fully answer allegations about hidden wealth.

More alarmingly, in what seems an effort to systematically undermine the traditional democratic checks and balances to his authority, Duterte has threatened to shut down the legislature if it hinders his plans, invoked the specter of martial law when criticized by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, and insulted concerned foreign ambassadors. He has chipped at the influence of the Catholic Church by emphasizing its corruption. And he has warned that members of the media are not protected from assassination: “The Constitution can no longer help you,” Duterte told reporters, “if you disrespect a person.”

Posted - November 10, 2017

Responses

Donald thinks anyone who will kiss his a$$ is a great person.
      November 10, 2017 4:09 PM MST

True but I am worried about Donald trying to emulate this particular 'great person'.
      November 10, 2017 4:13 PM MST

It is totally possible.
      November 10, 2017 7:36 PM MST

Ghastly!  I know some addicts are beaten up and killed for not paying their drug debts but killed just for being a drug addict? 
    Not really a palatable solution; bad thinking. 
      November 11, 2017 2:13 AM MST

Donald thinks the guy is doing well.
      November 11, 2017 2:14 PM MST