Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When did white Christian Evangelicals become one with White Nationalists/White Racists/ALT-RIGHT whites? Satan's handiwork?

When did white Christian Evangelicals become one with White Nationalists/White Racists/ALT-RIGHT whites? Satan's handiwork?

Posted - November 11, 2017

Responses

As an Evangelical Christian who happens to be white, I don't believe that is the case. I don't know anyone who is any of those terms you describe except  white, Evangelical Christian. 
      November 11, 2017 8:52 AM MST

They haven't. What makes you think they are???
      November 11, 2017 9:10 AM MST

The only works of Satan manifesting here are the delusions of the far left.
      November 11, 2017 11:02 AM MST

• Well now, I don't pretend to speak for all of Christendom. But as a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ, I found that the question was resolved in the Gospel of Mathew when Christ said that loving the Heavenly Father with all of one's heart, mind and soul came first. After that, love your neighbor as yourself. It was presented as an additional commandment. Now, I'd be just a little suspect of anyone who claimed Christian teachings, yet conveniently omitted these words of Jesus. Just as I'd be a little suspicious of someone categorizing people, tarring them with broad strokes of the brush and labeling it bigotry. But then, racism is the last refuge for the left when all else fails.
      November 11, 2017 12:22 PM MST

There is still a long way to go before that can be said to be the case.
      November 11, 2017 1:30 PM MST

Thank you for your reply JakobA and Happy Sunday. I totally completely absolutely and irrevocably disagree with thee. Diffeernt strokes.  :)
      November 12, 2017 5:08 AM MST

So why not explain why you disagree???? Anybody can make statements, the hard part is defending those statements. Something you can't or won't do.
      November 12, 2017 6:06 AM MST

have no idea, didnt know they did that
      November 11, 2017 2:52 PM MST

• An ill-informed person parroting false information yet again. 
      November 11, 2017 5:18 PM MST

I think you just insulted several members of my family. But that's nothing new.
      November 12, 2017 6:13 AM MST