Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » WARNING! If you can't take gross don't read this question. It's hard to believe but it's true. Ever happen to you?

WARNING! If you can't take gross don't read this question. It's hard to believe but it's true. Ever happen to you?

The guy who defected from North Korea to go south was shot by his comrades. When he was in the hospital and the surgeons were performing surgery they found an ENORMOUS quantity of parasites in his body. Very large parasites. They think it was caused by hygiene and food problems in North Korea. Can you have parasites within your intestines and not be aware of it?

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

I've read and re-read your post several times, and I still can't see the direct tie-in to how Donald Trump is at fault. Is it deeply hidden this time?
    --
      November 18, 2017 4:32 AM MST

Of course you can. Tapeworm. Roundworm. Hookworm. All intestinal parasites, and people (and dogs) do get them. Drugstores stock worming treatments for that reason. 
      November 18, 2017 5:03 AM MST

Isn't it a medically-proven fact that parasites at least in some levels exist in all hosts?  Of course, this is an extreme case, but to say that biologically we have none whatsoever is inaccurate. 
    ~
      November 18, 2017 5:09 AM MST

When I was a little goober I got infected with pin worms. I don't know where I got them from, probably from my filthy school that was also constantly dealing with outbreaks of head lice. Anyway, I knew those little guys were there but I didn't realize they weren't supposed to be there until I asked my parents why people have little worms in them. They were like "What?! Do you have worms?!"
    That was embarrassing, mostly for my parents having to buy deworming meds for their children.
      November 18, 2017 6:03 AM MST

No it's never happened to me. I have never defected from North Korea nor have I been shot by my comrades.
      November 18, 2017 6:08 AM MST

LOLOL...Asker's pick. You are sounding like me now.
      November 18, 2017 7:30 AM MST