Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » For those who BELIEVE. If Satan exists are those he controls aware of it? Do they KNOW they are controlled by EVIL or are they oblivious?

For those who BELIEVE. If Satan exists are those he controls aware of it? Do they KNOW they are controlled by EVIL or are they oblivious?

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

they might be oblivious
      November 18, 2017 3:55 PM MST

• When Jesus cast demons into a herd of swine, they drowned themselves. Moral of the story: A pig had rather die than be in league with the devil. That's not the case with a lot of folks  who seem to want to accommodate evil or at least make room for it.
      November 19, 2017 1:32 PM MST

For most, likely not.

(Romans 10:2) For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to accurate knowledge.
    (1 Corinthians 2:8) It is this wisdom that none of the rulers of this system of things came to know, for if they had known it, they would not have executed the glorious Lord.
    (2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.
    (2 Corinthians 11:13, 14) For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light.
    (John 16:2, 3) Men will expel you from the synagogue. In fact, the hour is coming when everyone who kills you will think he has offered a sacred service to God. 3 But they will do these things because they have not come to know either the Father or me.
      November 20, 2017 6:02 PM MST

Thank you for your thoughtful and helpful reply tex and Happy Wednesday to you! :)
      November 22, 2017 2:45 AM MST

Since Satan can portray himself as angel of light, he can control people making them think they are following the right path.
    Many of us have been taken in by that light, and don't know it till we break away from it. I know this because it happened to me.
      November 21, 2017 11:59 AM MST

That after-the-fact realization must have been scary as he** Lulu'sMom. I'm glad that whatever it was is now in the long-ago past. That's exactly what I think has happened to Trump supporters. They all see him as an "angel of light" and thus are deceived and ignorant of what is actually happening. They don't want to break away. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      November 22, 2017 2:47 AM MST

In a world of almost 7.5 billion, I can tell you that some are and some aren't just by sheer numbers.

Not all are aware.  Some have that disconnection.   Some are driven to do evil and don't fight it.  Some swear it cannot be fought.  I believe the second group.  I think it cannot be fought.

I think there is an anomaly in the brain that short circuits any control and goes directly to craving some violence as a price others must pay at the EVILDOER'S hand.

So, they are pawns, many of them.  They are victims of their impulses that they have no ability to control.  I hear so many cry "I will kill again if I am freed".   This cannot be fun.   All I can think is they are now paying from some past hell they caused in a former lifetime and must pay the price this lifetime. 

Or they could just be unlucky?  Is God that randomly mean? 

Not MY God.  There was a past injustice committed by the evil-doer or else he will be allowed to atone, repent and move on. 

November 21, 2017 12:17 PM MST

I think that is what has happened to Trump supporters. It's the only thing that makes any sense. They have been overtaken/enveloped/consumed by Satan and believe Trump is the second coming of someone good. They will not be dissuaded or change. They belong to Satan and thus they are being used in service to HIM via the very evil Donald John. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Sharonna.
      November 22, 2017 2:50 AM MST

I am not evil nor have I been taken over by Satan. I think HATE is an evil. You seem to have an abundance of it for our President and his the majority of people who won him  the election.
      December 21, 2017 10:13 PM MST

1john 5:19 "The world is lying in the power of the wicked one." Thus the bible indicates that the entire world for the most part has been and continues to be controlled and manipulated by Satan the devil.  This post was edited by Autumnleaves at November 23, 2017 12:33 AM MST
      November 21, 2017 11:16 PM MST

I think it was never more obvious than it is now Autumn. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday. Do you have plans for Thanksgiving? Will you be cooking or being a guest somewhere? :)
      November 22, 2017 2:37 AM MST

Hi Rosie, my plans for Thursday are to go out in my door to door ministry as I usually do. I also have evening service activity. As you can tell though I don't celebrate thanksgiving, I do express  my deep gratitude to Jehovah God several times a day for the numerous ways he blesses me throughout the day, I'm glad you believed what the bible says about Satan the devil. One day very soon it is prophesied that his world will come to pass, as it will be destroyed, and then Jehovah God through his appointed king and Lord Jesus Christ will turn his attention to abyssing Satan and his demons so that they never harm anyone as they have for milleniums. (Revelation 20:1-3) have a great thursday :):):)!!! This post was edited by Autumnleaves at December 19, 2017 10:16 AM MST
      November 23, 2017 12:19 AM MST

Hi Autumn. What a very good person you are m'dear. You don't just talk the talk. You walk the walk. Do you go alone or with someone? Have you ever been treated shabbily or rudely? I sure hope not. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday m'dear! :)
      December 19, 2017 10:18 AM MST

Rosie, you're too sweet. I am doing only  what I should be doing. I very much enjoy my work. Though most don't appreciate me knocking on their doors, I do it out of deep concern for them. Also imparting a hope for a better future is very rewarding. I want to one day look back on my life and know that I did what was expected of me. Especially since I owe a deep debt of eternal gratitude to Jehovah God first and then his Son for saving me, and giving me a true reason for living, I will find belligerent householders at times, but it's part of the job, then I also find very kind individuals who truly appreciate the message of the good news. So again Rosie, thank you for your kindness, and may God above richly bless you!
      December 20, 2017 11:33 PM MST

I'm going to have a very good day today Autumn. You are the second person I've talked to this morning so far. The first person made me laugh and I love to laugh. You make me feel comforted even though I was feeling fine to begin with and when I'm kinda down about something I end up feeling better. ALWAYS  How many years is that? I ALWAYS feel better for having spoken with you. Thank you for that and for your kind words.  What you do is a very good thing. It may not always be appreciated by everyone but I know it comes from a very good/kind/loving place. Happy Thursday! :)
      December 21, 2017 1:18 AM MST

Rosie, you're the kind of person that make what I do so worthwhile! Keep in mind I am only imparting passages from Jehovah God. He is the one comforting you Rosie. He knows you and is intensely interested in you. I am only sharing what I have learned from studying God's sacred scriptures. I have learned throughout the years to appreciate his precious counsel. (Psalms 19:7-11) It is him you should thank, no one cares more for you than he, and his Son. (James 4:8)
      December 21, 2017 10:08 PM MST

Modest. Humble. That is sadly very rare these days Autumn. I think modesty is a very AWESOME trait and as you can see by your reply above you are . Some folks take credit where it is not due them. That's arrogance and pompous conceit and also duplicity. Others like you have no interest in taking credit at all. That is not their goal/mission. That is not what they're after. That's you. The  false/phony credit takers seem to be growing in number. It's disheartening when they are the people in power. Anyway I think you are exactly whom you should be and that's why I always feel good when I  talk with you. Ive always been very sensitive to "vibes" for lack of a better word . Of course you have the words people use when they engage with you but there is also something else...something unspoken..and they can be so hostile it's hard to breathe around them so I try to avoid them. I hope you have a wonderful day my friend and thank you staying in touch with me all these years. I appreciate it and you. Happy Friday! :) ((hugs))
      December 22, 2017 2:12 AM MST

Rosie, you're the kind of person that make what I do so worthwhile! Keep in mind I am only imparting passages from Jehovah God. He is the one comforting you Rosie. He knows you and is intensely interested in you. I am only sharing what I have learned from studying God's sacred scriptures. I have learned throughout the years to appreciate his precious counsel. (Psalms 19:7-11) It is him you should thank, no one cares more for you than he, and his Son. (James 4:8)have yourself a great evening! This post was edited by Autumnleaves at December 21, 2017 10:09 PM MST
      December 21, 2017 10:08 PM MST

Hi Autumnleaves. Have you ever checked your messages? At the very top of the page next to where you see friend request, there is an envelope. If there is a number nest to it, you can click on it to see messages. I sent you one a few months ago.
      December 21, 2017 8:45 AM MST

Text buddy, I'm so sorry. I am clueless as to this technology. I will Attempt to respond. :) 
      December 21, 2017 3:48 PM MST

I'll send another as a test.
      December 21, 2017 8:36 PM MST

Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, wrote a very interesting book on this subject in the late 1930s titled Outwitting the Devil. The book was not published until 2011 because it is so controversial.
    The entire audiobook is available on youtube for anyone interested in such subjects.
      December 21, 2017 1:22 AM MST

I have heard of the book " Think and Grow Rich" but never read it.. So he wrote a book called "Outwitting the Devil" in 1930 and it was held somewhere on a shelf until 2011 and then published? That in itself is a very mysterious thing. I mean  who was still around then? Did they have the title on some sort of rolodex with yearly reminders to see if the time was right to publish it?. I'm gonna check it out. It seems an odd combination when you consider that "the love of money is the root of all evil" allegedly and a guy writes a book on the devil and  getting wealthy! Thank you for the info. Did you read both books? Well I guess you listened to the audio book. What didja think?
      December 21, 2017 1:39 AM MST

I do hope you check it out. The family did not want the book published because of fear of of what the leaders of the churches and leaders of the education system might say or do. I have read Think and Grow Rich and I have listened to Outwitting the Devil on youtube, three times I think.
      December 22, 2017 12:37 AM MST