Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump supporters are most illogical. They believe everything Trump tells them but NOT about being a serial sexual abuser! . Why?

Trump supporters are most illogical. They believe everything Trump tells them but NOT about being a serial sexual abuser! . Why?

We will be seeing the Access Hollywood tape more and more as things unfold. You know the one where Trump BRAGS about doing whatever he wants to women because "they let you when you are famous". He also specifically brags about grabbing them by the private parts. So why do his adoring worshippers never talk about it or acknowledge it or if they do insist it was just "locker room" talk. Trump was not in a locker room at the time. He was an old man..a creepy disgusting old man...bragging about his sexually deviant and perverted abuse of beautiful young women. The religious self-righteous folks who cleave unto him anyway are gonna have to explain themselves to God. That is if they really believe in Him or are just pretending. Yep. Would love to be in the room when each of them gives reasons for  supporting/defending/adoring a sex pervert. Wouldn't you?

Posted - November 20, 2017

Responses

Because he listened to the complete tape and the next 4 words "and they let you". That is consent. 
      November 20, 2017 4:19 AM MST

Could you explain how sexual intercourse can rise to the level of at least a satisfying personal interaction if the woman's involvement only involves her permission for you to do something she would most likely rather avoid.

That sounds like the woman is letting her use him to masturbate.
      November 20, 2017 11:47 AM MST

I would assume by giving consent the woman is participating. 
      November 20, 2017 3:59 PM MST

As a man, giving consent sounds like what a prostitute does.

Supposedly, the joke is that a man always says "the worst I ever had was wonderful."

If the hearts, minds, and bodies of the two involved do not reach out to one another, it is extremely dissatisfying.

If you have a husband, I hope you do not think that consensual sex is sufficient to satisfy him at the necessary deeper levels it is intended to reach..
      November 22, 2017 11:13 AM MST

We are not talking about a spiritual and emotional  connection between a husband and wife.  We are talking about casual sex between two adults and whether or not it was illegal. This post was edited by my2cents at November 23, 2017 5:33 PM MST
      November 22, 2017 7:29 PM MST

OMG m2c. Is there no low so low you won't go there to defend him? There are 12 women who have accused him of sexual abuse. 12! I can't believe this answer. Clearly there is something going on in your mind that blocks common sense when it comes to the sexual pervert Donald John.   Of course you don't believe the 12 women even though you give Donald John a pass on being a groping sexual pervert? How would you react if Donald John grabbed YOUR private parts? Would you "let him" or would you be so shocked you'd be speechless?  You give consent BEFORE the act m'dear. You don't assume you have it after you have already  assaulted someone. Oh well. This is how your mind is wired.  You don't see the massive inconsistency in your support of this monstrous evil person and I guess you never will. If you have a daughter and he grabbed her private parts would you be OK with that as long he told you she "let" him? What if she said she didn't? Would you still believe the Donald John and think your daughter was a liar?  Oy vey. This post was edited by RosieG at November 22, 2017 3:03 AM MST
      November 22, 2017 3:01 AM MST

I heard one of the "ladies" story. Saying she met him on a plane and he sat down amd talked for a bit. Then they started making out. After several minutes of this he went below the belt and she stopped it and got all offeneded. Sorry but that was not harassment or even groping in my opinion.  Inappropiate actions on both sides but not illegal and not harrasement nor assault. 
    There were others that made no sense.
    But either way,  I decided along time ago I am not defending those actions but they will not effect my vote....I can only vote on issues. They are all amoral from what we can see.
      November 22, 2017 6:30 AM MST

Trump was talking about what women "let you do" (when you're a celebrity billionaire) and there is nothing perverse about sex. Perversion has connotations of unnaturalness. Sexual attraction to hot women is a natural emotion for heterosexual males. It's not perverse.

Expressing such emotion in private in all male company is not a big deal at all. Take your selectively enforced puritanical nonsense some place else.
      November 20, 2017 4:56 AM MST

Perversion is also the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Sexual attraction toward women is normal for most males, so is talking about it.  I don't think "grabbing a pussy" is justified or appropriate behavior when one simply finds himself in the presence of a woman.

But anyone who supports how and what Trump is doing to the country is assumed to have some strange interpretations of what is good, acceptable, or desirable when talking about the actions of human beings.
      November 20, 2017 11:55 AM MST

It was obviously a crude metaphor, meaning that women are hyper available to him, not something to be taken literally.

It wasn't a moral judgement on what is desirable behavior for either men or women. It was a statement of FACT about what women "will let you do" when you're rich and famous, not a value judgement. Let's face it, there are plenty of women who will shamelessly throw themselves at wealthy men. He was just commenting on the way things are. Everyone takes pride in being desired by the opposite sex.

If you want to be puritanical about it, the women are just as guilty for throwing themselves at Trump as he is for taking advantage of it.They are not victims of anything. They're whores.
      November 21, 2017 1:24 PM MST

Now.  If TRUMP were to do a 180 turn about on this stand, which he will do by next week, I'm sure, then Zeitgeist over here will jump to defend him once more.

He is loyal.  No leaker either.
      November 21, 2017 1:32 PM MST

I support the President , and I am NOT illogical. This post was edited by carbonproduct at November 21, 2017 6:31 PM MST
      November 21, 2017 6:03 PM MST

Of course you are. You are also avoiding the point I'm making. You believe everything Trump tells you EXCEPT you choose not to believe what he said on the Access Hollywood tape about grabbing women by the private parts. Right? If you believe that then you KNOW he is a sexually perverted deviate. If you don't  believe the Donald John's own words ADMITTING he is a sexual pervert you should ask yourself why he would lie about that since you think he tells the truth about everything else? You can't have it both ways cp. So why do you support a sexually perverted deviate or is a serial abuser of women what you believe women deserve?  Or if you don't believe him about that why do you believe him about everything else? Thank you  for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee.
      November 22, 2017 2:56 AM MST

Dont call me illogical. I am not.
      November 22, 2017 3:30 AM MST

Why do I support the president? Read my comment to tom jackson. Id like to hear what you think about it. Please respond.
      November 24, 2017 5:18 AM MST

So do you support Trump because he is the current president or because you think he is good for the country?
      November 22, 2017 11:19 AM MST

I support our President because I believe he truly has the Countries best interest in mind. He has done more for our Country, than any other President in recent history. Because of him, my son, who owns a two truck trucking company, can now enjoy tax free income up to 20 thousand dollars, unlike last year when the ceiling was 11 thousand. He now can enjoy doubling his deductions where his son and myself are concerned. My prescription seizure meds are now affordable because he made it easier for  generic Pharmaceutical companies to access the monopolies. I believe he is working hard to turn our country around and has proven, in my eyes, this is the case. Unemployment is down, the stock market is up, and he has made a great new relationship with China with his previous visit, were he was the only president in recent history, to be invited in on the most intimate of ceremonial dinners with China s top guns. He is exposing the media, for what it truly is, a farce, and opening our minds to discover media that promises to offer more to the public than what the establishment wants us to know. Im not very good at re-iterating information Ive learned, but Ive learned enough about his accomplishments so far, to be impressed. Im glad I voted for him, and will vote for him again if he decides to run for a second term.
      November 23, 2017 4:17 PM MST

You said " I believe he truly has the Countries (sic) best interest in mind."

I think, I feel, and I believe are words with different meanings.  Did you mean 'I think?"  If not, who is it that you believe who told you that "he truly has the Countries (sic) best interest in mind?"
      November 24, 2017 9:37 AM MST

• Your statement of "Trump supporters believe everything Trump tells them" is an egregious falsehood and illogical. Nothing against anyone personally, but I always do the research to make sure what anyone says or is accused of saying and doing is the truth. Your sweeping generalizations neutralize the rest of your question and makes it a moot point. Perhaps if you scale back on your smug, arrogant, hateful, caustic, and I'm right you're wrong rhetoric, people would take you more seriously.
      November 22, 2017 10:05 AM MST