Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you had to choose between YOUR SUCCESS or the FAILURE OF YOUR ENEMY (not connected in any way) which would YOU choose? Why?

If you had to choose between YOUR SUCCESS or the FAILURE OF YOUR ENEMY (not connected in any way) which would YOU choose? Why?

Posted - November 20, 2017

Responses

Depends on what the success entails,  who/what would be effected. 

Just success in a regular job and family...yes I would wish success for them. 
      November 20, 2017 6:17 AM MST

You would focus on the positive, not the negative. Me too. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 20, 2017 6:28 AM MST

Do I look like a member of the GOP?

They are the only ones that would go down in flames to make sure their enemies also go down in flames.

I want success.  Not only for me, but I want my success to help and positively affect everyone else.  I don't want anyone to fail.  However, when people pursue greed and graft and stepping on people's necks to get ahead?  They have reaped their own reward.   All by themselves.
      November 20, 2017 8:34 AM MST

Well, if I had been running as a third party candidate against Trump, I would have been tickled pink to settle for his failure---because that would have been an example of an absolute positive value for America.
      November 20, 2017 11:35 AM MST