Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Is the only faraway place from which you can never return death? Where can we ship the Donald John so he isn't harmed but never returns?

Is the only faraway place from which you can never return death? Where can we ship the Donald John so he isn't harmed but never returns?

Posted - November 28, 2017

Responses

I could give a rat's a$$ if he is harmed.

But, sadly, that is not the answer.  We have to off the people who vote for him.

Therein lies the conundrum.   He is just the band-aid on the worser problem.

The idiots who think like he does.

November 28, 2017 9:45 AM MST

I wish there were  wiggle room in your reply so I could argue with you. Alas there isn't so I can't.  We have the folks who voted for him/enabled him to thank or condemn. Too bad we can't have a do-over. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Wednesday! :) Wonder how he will embarrass us today?  :(
      November 29, 2017 4:54 AM MST

What the heck is farawy?
      November 28, 2017 10:10 PM MST

San Quentin?
      November 29, 2017 1:41 AM MST

Isn't that place closed Sbf? I guess I should check it out. I think it is referred to as The Rock. I recall a movie being made there with Sean Connery I think. But being incarcerated could get dicey if he were put in the general population. Not every criminal likes him and well he is old and fat and not very manly brave and wouldn't have a retinue of secret service agents to protect him. I suppose he'd do well in isolation. He would just jabber endlessly about how great he is. I'm gonna ask a question about it. Thank you for your reply!:)
      November 29, 2017 4:57 AM MST

If the wall, goes up, I think we should send him to Mexico without his passport. He would find that it is a lovely country filled with very nice people, including about a million American retirees, many, if not most of them, illegal immigrants. Unless he knows how to use a ladder, he couldn't return. This post was edited by Jane S at November 29, 2017 2:06 AM MST
      November 29, 2017 2:05 AM MST