Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » I found that when I smoke weed, I drink less (can't find my bottle). Which is the better of two evils?

I found that when I smoke weed, I drink less (can't find my bottle). Which is the better of two evils?

Posted - December 3, 2017

Responses

Smoking weed.  Drinking too much really leaves me feeling like crap.
      December 3, 2017 10:48 AM MST

Well, tell me one  incident where marijuana caused physical harm to anyone?

The closest they came to a complaint was that smoking causes cancer.  Well guess what?  The PAPER causes cancer, but smoking marijuana does not.

So, aside from the fact that it temporarily causes forgetfulness in short-term memory, it is temporary.

Or not?  I can say this.   I have been using pot for 50 solid years.  I ain't that bad, I am never sick and I don't have the best memory in the world, but it is better than being a nervous wreck and not able to function

Marijuana addresses the problems that ALCOHOL gave me.

Alcohol destroys body, mind and spirit. 

Pot does not.  It enhances all of those things.

But again, pot is not for everyone.  It is a drug.  Coffee is not for everyone.  Not everyone should drink it.  But pot is about that dangerous to us.

I can get in a car accident drinking too much coffee and not paying attention because I am so nervous, or I can get in a car accident because I am drunk.

Some people can not get behind the wheel after smoking pot.  So, I cannot speak for that aspect.  But I can guarantee you that they are more likely to make the conscious decision NOT to drive than a person who has had a few beers.

All inhibitions and motor skills go down the tubes.

You keep drinking on a daily basis and you will for CERTAIN develop health problems.

You keep smoking or eating pot?  You probably won't.

December 3, 2017 10:52 AM MST

I had an incident smoking it...I tripped over something and got a nasty bruise. Now I don't leave the couch. I just lay there and massage my wife's feet. Great answer though.
      December 3, 2017 10:59 AM MST

Some of it is.  Some of what I said was.  I don't want to make POT out to be this panacea of all ills.

It should be regulated.  Not because it is dangerous, but because the morons on this planet are.

December 3, 2017 11:14 AM MST

I had an incident smoking it...I tripped over something and got a nasty bruise. Now I don't leave the couch. I just lay there and massage my wife's feet. Great answer though.
      December 3, 2017 11:00 AM MST

• Neither is an evil and neither one is better than the other.   It's all with the individual and how they handle each one.
    Any vice, medicine, or substance can be bad for a person. 
      December 3, 2017 10:54 AM MST

• I never smoke weed. But the last time I got really drunk on Bacardi, I couldn't find the bottle at the end of the night, and I think that was for the best. lol
      December 3, 2017 12:02 PM MST

December 3, 2017 3:32 PM MST

Love it.

December 3, 2017 3:34 PM MST

I can't smoke pot because it hurts my throat, but I do make tea with it to help my body when it's in pain.
    Even though I do like my beer, it does not help the way my pot tea does.
      December 8, 2017 2:45 PM MST

I'm evilless;))
      December 8, 2017 3:29 PM MST