Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » No I have not But have YOU ever made love to someone whose guts you hated? WHY?????

No I have not But have YOU ever made love to someone whose guts you hated? WHY?????

Posted - December 3, 2017

Responses

• I think I did that for the first 6 months of 2017... why? Cos having sex with an ex is better than having sex with a stranger... stranger danger. Also having no sex at all is insane.  
      December 3, 2017 9:14 PM MST

Having the idea that you have to screw a hated person is better than no sex at all?

I have never felt that way.   Sex is great, but I can wait. 
      December 3, 2017 9:25 PM MST

• Have you ever had sex with someone you hated? Give it a try ... you might like it ;)
      December 3, 2017 9:32 PM MST

I get it. I get it. I had sex plenty of times with old boyfriehd(s) but I did not really hate them.
     I hated how they behaved, but I didn't really hate them the way I meant in the question.

I think maybe you feel that way about this guy too.  You may get very pissed off, but there is something about him that still makes it okay to see him for booty call.

I am talking about just someone loathsome.

Loathsome as hell. 

No sex is worth that.  I don't even know if it is possible to get off.

Your sex is more like pent up passions that someone you once loved understands.
      December 3, 2017 9:36 PM MST

• I like the angry sex .. I'm into it :) sometimes ... lately I'm having sex with someone very very very nice. Yay me. 
      December 3, 2017 9:41 PM MST

No, never ever. That would be a contradiction to making "love". That's not to say that you have to be in love to make love. So I guess that would be a contradiction as well. 
      December 3, 2017 9:25 PM MST

I totally get what you are saying.  I mean there are some who think they hate someone but it is really love turned inside out. 

I mean someone loathed.  I could not do it unless I had to save someone's life and it was the only way out.
      December 3, 2017 9:26 PM MST

• Yeah but I wouldn't call it making love, but yeah.
      December 3, 2017 10:07 PM MST

I want more details.
      December 3, 2017 10:10 PM MST

• What do you want to know?  Going through the motions with a clingy GF one cannot stand anymore but is there and sex is the only time you can't think about how much you hate them and yourself for being together still?   Or the revenge sex?
    I done things I'm not proud of Sharonna.  Gross things.   Bad things.   So I keep on trying,  keep going.  I grow as a person, trying  my best to heal the damage I allowed to happen to and have caused on my inner soul.
      December 3, 2017 10:26 PM MST

That. I wanted to know that.  I don't mean to be intrusive, I just wanted to see if you told me something I could relate to myself.  I can. 
      December 3, 2017 10:28 PM MST

• It's not being intrusive at all.   I wouldn't have put that much out there if I wasn't willing to go deeper.  There's just a laundry list of small details that may or may not be interesting or important to the question.
      December 3, 2017 10:32 PM MST

Well you answered what I wanted to know.  When I put this kind of weird question up, I am interested in what the circumstances were and that said a lot.  I think you are totally normal and I think a lot of people have walked in your shoes and mine.
      December 3, 2017 10:37 PM MST

• Oh I'm sure lots of people have.  I know it's not that unique.
      December 3, 2017 10:41 PM MST

I don't hate people.  I reserve that kind of intimacy for real meaningful and monogamous relationships.  I don't use it as a tool at all.
      December 4, 2017 11:33 AM MST