Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why is Trump sticking his nose into another country's affairs? Jerusalem as Israel's Capital? What business is it of his?

Why is Trump sticking his nose into another country's affairs? Jerusalem as Israel's Capital? What business is it of his?

French Prez Macron sternly warned Trump against it. What business is it of either of them where the capital is? Netanyahu wants it. Who cares what he wants? Shouldn't the people decide that? What about Palestine. Isn't Jerusalem sacred to them too? It seems to me it should be between the two countries and the citizens of each  Trump has enough US problems. He should keep his eyes on his own plate and fix our problems FIRST. Between golf and tweets he is too busy to do that but not too busy to tell the world where Israel's capitol should be. CHUTZPAH! Maybe Trump is really Jewish?

Posted - December 5, 2017

Responses

Well, if he IS?  It is because they are rich.  The poor people don't count. 

This is a man who probably did not even know what or where the Capitol was until someone told him he would get press if he shot his big mouth off.

Remember Brexit?  He seriously congratulated himself on predicting Brexit when 3 weeks earlier he had never even heard of Brexit.  Did not know a thing.

I doubt if he knows a thing about the politics or operation of any other country on this earth.  Or this country either.

His true MOTTO?  Just lie.  (He still has a BASE.) This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 6, 2017 1:33 PM MST
      December 5, 2017 12:08 PM MST

Trump loves attention - almost more than money (I said almost).  What better way to get the world's attention than to have the name "Trump" written on the citadel?  Of course, odds are high Trump thinks Jerusalem is just a large golf course ("just look at that big, shiny gold golf ball on top of that building").  I wouldn't be surprised if he was watching TV one night and came across a program mentioning the Jerusalem Embassy Act and how it never was enacted.  So, without looking into the matter further, he said to himself, "I will be the one to enact this and then everyone will praise me".  

Or maybe he simply can't spell Tel Aviv. 

I can hear him now...

"Who's this Aviv character and what is someone telling him?  He better not be telling Muller anything.  Putting the embassy in Jeru... jrue... Drew Salem will stop that Aviv from talking."

This post was edited by Shuhak at December 6, 2017 1:34 PM MST
      December 5, 2017 1:00 PM MST

I did not realize until now that you also hilarious m'dear. Along with being an astute observer and articulate participant you are also funny as he**! That is a formidable dossier you carry with you. SIGH.  I think everything you say is possible. Sad ain't it? About the prez? It's all entirely possible! Thank you for your reply shuhak and Happy Wednesday!  :)
      December 6, 2017 1:36 PM MST

I'm a humorist.  At my last job I was accused of creating laugh lines on people's faces (moi?).
      December 6, 2017 1:48 PM MST

Apologies for not knowing that m'dear. Of course the stuff of which we speak is generally so awfully serious it's difficult to find humor in any of it. On the other hand laughter is the best medicine! Thank you for showing  up and contributing with such fine replies to the question threads. I appreciate it a lot shuhak! :)
      December 6, 2017 2:13 PM MST

No apologies necessary.  If I can inject humor tactfully I will (and Trump is one big joke), but I can be serious as well.  Glad you appreciate my humor.
      December 6, 2017 5:02 PM MST

If Trump is a joke it is the worst most awfullest horriblest terriblest disgustingest one I've ever heard. I'm not laughing. SIGH. There is no way to make him palatable or useful or valuable or worthwhile. The majority of the world KNOWS that, SEES that. The minority who worship him are constantly irate and hate those who call attention to the truth. How long that affliction will affect them I do not know. It may be irreversible. Thank you for your reply Shuhak!  ;)
      December 7, 2017 5:42 AM MST

Sticking their noses into other countries' affairs is what US presidents DO. Guatemala. Nicaragua. Iraq.
    It's not just GOP Presidents who do it, either. Vietnam. Johnson was a Democrat.
      December 5, 2017 3:16 PM MST

Touche. But this is beyond riddikilus Sbf.  If he thinks his views on this matter are essential what stops him from naming cities or people's children? I think there is another question in there somewhere. Stay tuned. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 6, 2017 1:37 PM MST
      December 6, 2017 3:25 AM MST

By law that is where our embassy is supposed to be but our Presidents have signed a waiver every six months claiming national security interests, from 1999 on. 
    Our embassy should be where the other country says it wants it.  Trump campaigned on moving it as did Bill Clinton and GW Bush.
    I hope the theats of violence do not talk President Trump out of it. 
      December 5, 2017 5:52 PM MST

• He's only reinforcing what many of us already believe. The truth is, it doesn't matter what Trump or anyone else thinks, although I applaud his making the gesture. Just as Israel will ultimately triumph over its foes as Bible prophecy is fulfilled, Jerusalem will be the capitol of the kingdom that God establishes on earth at the beginning of the millennial reign to come. These events are in God's hands and not man's.
      December 5, 2017 6:42 PM MST

I think if he does move the embassy, he can kiss any hope of a peace pact with Palestine goodbye.
      December 5, 2017 6:42 PM MST

He thinks he is Dictator of the World and that his views on anything/everything/nothing/something are important and relevant and should be embraced without question. Why anyone listens to or takes anything that guy says seriously is very puzzling. Thank you for your reply Spunky! I think he is on the verge of so stating. SIGH. Or already has. Double SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 6, 2017 3:23 AM MST

Yes, he does have a very high opinion of himself. :)  Happy Wednesday. :)
      December 6, 2017 5:17 AM MST

Thank you Spunky.
      December 6, 2017 6:05 AM MST

Have you also whined or cried about U.S. meddling when EVERY SINGLE U.S. PRESIDENT throughout history promoted it, or did you only choose to selectively wake up when your dear Trump took office?
      December 5, 2017 11:33 PM MST