Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We used to vote for someone smarter/more knowledgeable/better than us. Now we got one on whom we look down. Why would anyone CHOOSE that?

We used to vote for someone smarter/more knowledgeable/better than us. Now we got one on whom we look down. Why would anyone CHOOSE that?

Posted - December 8, 2017

Responses

Well, it is obvious that anything positive, as far as qualities, is lost on the greedy.

Trump the pig, loves the uneducated.  Imagine a person like Hilary or Obama saying that.

It is sickening what this country has devolved into. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 8, 2017 6:38 PM MST
      December 8, 2017 12:19 PM MST

• It's high time that we saw some "devolving". The "evolution" of this country has been to produce pseudo intellectual, non thinking snobs who are the mindless, parroting lemmings of the left. Any change is a breath of fresh air.
      December 8, 2017 12:30 PM MST

I would like to politely ask that you don't bother to talk to me.  I don't read more than three words of you. 
      December 8, 2017 12:50 PM MST

• Typical liberal response. When the truth smacks you one, you either head for your safe space, curl up with your bankee and stuffed Hillary doll, or run, hide, place your fingers in your ears going la la la la la, or simply ignore. But, what do you expect, the liberals have no leadership. You parrot misinformation and blame everyone else but yourselves. Liberals remind me of Hollywood actors and actresses. They read a script, learn their lines, act them out in front of a camera, only to have their movie bomb at the box office. 
      December 10, 2017 1:31 AM MST

The full quote was “We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.” 

It was really an affirmation that he is not an elitist technocrat who looks down on blue collar people. As always the left is too intellectually dishonest to say things straight. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 10, 2017 3:27 AM MST
      December 9, 2017 2:30 AM MST

• We've got one that YOU look down on. The wildfires(Sorry for the metaphor, I know you live in S. Calif) of fanaticism that are fanned by extremist factions aren't exactly emanating from the right side of the spectrum. I had the same choice to make as you last year, I simply couldn't  pretend that the sleaze of the uranium dealing, money laundering, cover up charlatans named Clinton didn't exist. Oh, and I left out crusaders for the rights and dignity of women. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 18, 2018 6:30 PM MDT
      December 8, 2017 12:24 PM MST

not sure but i didnt choose it
      December 8, 2017 4:56 PM MST

You and I are not part of the same we.  
      December 8, 2017 7:00 PM MST

Good answer Thriftymaid. ;)
      December 10, 2017 3:28 AM MST