Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » MAGA is the dog whistle for MAHA. SIGH. Why are so many humans able to hear what only dogs can hear?

MAGA is the dog whistle for MAHA. SIGH. Why are so many humans able to hear what only dogs can hear?

Make  America Great Again
Make America Hate Again

Posted - December 9, 2017

Responses

No it is not a dog whistle for anything. It is exactly what it says Making American Great Again:
    Great Economy....more great jobs, great trade deals, great stock market, great unemployment rates, great gdp of 3% and up, etc
    Great Leadership in the world....no more leading from behind (that is following), Defeating ISIS, Defending and Supporting Israel etc
    Great Border Security....built that wall

I Hate no one. That is not something many on the left can say....they hate this President and it shows daily, just watch the news as they have to apologize for their lies. Lies, they should have caught but they were so filled with hate, they rushed to the air with them.
      December 9, 2017 11:03 AM MST

MAH GODDD, My 2, you are so in denial that I see pyramids around you. 

That's what Maga means to me.  I think you should apply for the position of Trump's apologist. Because God knows she is half way out the door already.  She hasn't been fired just yet, but her days are numbered.

She's gonna misstep, but your zealotry outshines even hers.  He would love you until you became weak and useless. No one can assuage the insult of TRUMP and what people really see behind his insane behavior.

No one.  You would be cast out the door soon enough yourself.  He doesn't want just explanations, he wants people to clean his diapers and wipe his a$$

Season's Greetings!

December 9, 2017 11:08 AM MST

Nah, I don't want Huckabee-Sanders job. She does it quite well. I would have to move to DC and put up with all those media liberals daily....nope not for me.
      December 9, 2017 11:19 AM MST

probably cause they have good hearing
      December 9, 2017 4:31 PM MST

• It's quite obvious by your many ill-informed, hateful, negative questions, comments, and answers, you don't want to see America great again. Trump has a plan to make America great again. Did Obama? Did Hillary? Did Bernie Sanders? Obviously not, they lost their bid for President. Do you have a plan? Perhaps you would like to see Governor Jerry Brown run for President so he can wreck America like he's done to California. Why do liberals hate the United States so much? I'll give you ten reasons. 1. liberals hate God. 2. Liberals hate the Constitution. 3. Liberals hate American uniqueness. 4. Liberals hate morality. Just look at all the liberal perverts in Hollywood, politics, the music industry, and the liberal media. They're now dropping like flies. 5. Liberals hate justice and have a very distorted view of it. 6. Liberals hate human progress and advancement. 7. Liberals hate personal achievement. 8. Liberals hate opposition. 9. Liberals hate truth. 10. Liberals hate themselves.

December 10, 2017 1:03 AM MST

Nonsense. It means what it says. This is just a typical leftist straw man campaign. The left can't debate with us so they try to misrepresent our message and attack that instead.

The left think that hate motivates us because that's what motivates them. It's projection. They don't love anything enough to fight for it, so they assume everyone is motivated to fight by hate.

The left is full of hate and envy but also pride and desire for social status. This need for social validation prevents them openly displaying their hate. They need to virtue signal to elevate themselves socially. Complete phonies...

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 10, 2017 3:35 PM MST
      December 10, 2017 3:36 AM MST