Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Ex-South Carolina Cop Michael Slager sentenced to 20 years in prison for the killing of an unarmed black man. Comments?

Ex-South Carolina Cop Michael Slager sentenced to 20 years in prison for the killing of an unarmed black man. Comments?

Posted - December 10, 2017

Responses

No.  Not in the mood.
      December 10, 2017 7:26 AM MST

• Don't know enough about the case to have an opinion.
      December 10, 2017 7:31 AM MST

What do you want?  His life is ruined and at least he didn't go free.  I would cut my losses, over the cops who get away with murder on a yearly basis.

December 10, 2017 7:45 AM MST

I don't know the case, but he was found guilty so I will assume justice served. 
      December 10, 2017 7:53 AM MST

As a policeman he should be punished far harsher for committing murder.....not only because he's an upholder if the law but more to show othere officers that can just kill with not fear opener of any prosecution.....

If anything ,their punnismet should be harsher to restore faith and fairness to all thise that live in the community ...

In Hackney London  in around September 1999 ,Harry Stanley ,46 year old man was shot in the he'd and hand by two trained police marksman and executed as he walked home from the pub carting a thin plastic shopping bag with a broken table leg in it......

No policeman was ever proscuted for murder as the police threatened to go on strike if any were.....

To this day no  compensation has been paid out apologies given......  

The police can do no wrong Rosie... This post was edited by Nice Jugs at December 10, 2017 12:02 PM MST
      December 10, 2017 8:24 AM MST

Very sad NJ. In the good old USA we have had countless (I have lost count) examples of WHITE cops killing (murdering) unarmed young black men and WALK so I'm stunned that this guy got nailed when all the others  get off scott-free exonerated and celebrated. It sucks so much but what can we do? I wouldn't put it past the doofus donald john to try to pardon the guy. I think legally he can only pardon federal offenders but that won't stop him. He hates blacks and loves cops so  the handwriting is on the wall. SIGH. I don't know why the world is now controlled by the guys in the black hats. I pray the white hats will come back one day but I have little hope they will. The so-called religious now support pedophiles and men who brag about sexually abusing women. So much for God. I guess He is also obsolete. If I sound depressed it is because I am. The scumbags rule and their supporters are so proud of themselves for picking such "winners". Go figger. It takes all kinds and lately we are getting overwhelmed with the bad kind, the wrong kind, the evil kind. Thank you for your reply NJ!   :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 10, 2017 12:10 PM MST
      December 10, 2017 12:09 PM MST

No one gets rid of a cash cow Rosie.....Charities pay their excetertives Million pound salaries per year ,yet those that do the work give their time freely.
    Laws are only for the poor and ignorant ...... 
      December 10, 2017 12:45 PM MST

Only for the trusting. Only for the law-abiding. All the shysters and liars and obscenely wealthy and those who service them and support them are exempt of course. Sad but true. I wonder how many scumbags like doofus don there are in the world NJ? Probably better that I don't know. I'm already depressed as he**. Don't need more stuff to be depressed about. SIGH. Thank you for your reply. So how are things going on the other side of the pond? Much better than here I hope! ((hugs))
      December 11, 2017 3:35 AM MST

English people are becoming the cash cows of local government and the police Rosie....1 mph over the new 20 mph speed limit and it's £120 fine or there abouts.....

We have to recycle all domestic rubbish....huge fines if you don't put thing in the right bins or bags....

Most  all Rubbish goes to landfill or gets incinerated polluting the air in Norway and Sweden 

Like America the English are led and ruled by fools desperate for Power and money...
      December 11, 2017 9:04 AM MST

Oh my goodness! One mile over the posted speed limit and you get fined that much? So what you're telling is the Britain I always thought was adult and sane and grownup isn't. They've gotten just as bad as the Americans? Perish the thought. Well in that case condolences my friend. I had hoped your country wasn't deeply in the abyss as America is but, well, I guess it isss. Woe is all of us. SIGH. Thank you for your reply NJ and Happy Tuesday! :)
      December 12, 2017 6:11 AM MST